Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Do the Mario!

Last posted Jun 08, 2014 at 11:22PM EDT. Added Jun 05, 2014 at 07:20AM EDT
5 posts from 3 users

I've actually been working on a Do the Mario entry for a few days, but I decided not to submit it until I think it's done. The reason why I'm working on a Do the Mario entry is because an entry for it has been long overdue, and it has a lot of potential. I think we should give it a shot, for Captain Lou.

Oh yeah, here's what I currently have for the Do the Mario entry:

-Remixes
-Parodies
-German re-dub
-Covers
-A brief description about Do the Mario
-Notable Examples
-Search Interest

If there's anything you think I should include in this entry, please let me know.

Good call on working on it at your own time and making a thread for it. I'm guessing that you brought up the German dub because of the English Mondegreen (Misheard Lyrics) version, right?

In any case, here's an early parody. There are also a bunch of YTMNDs, which I could probably add to the Image Gallery as my duty as this site's self-appointed YTMND Wizard.

Last edited Jun 07, 2014 at 05:50AM EDT

Kung Fu Cthulhu wrote:

Good call on working on it at your own time and making a thread for it. I'm guessing that you brought up the German dub because of the English Mondegreen (Misheard Lyrics) version, right?

In any case, here's an early parody. There are also a bunch of YTMNDs, which I could probably add to the Image Gallery as my duty as this site's self-appointed YTMND Wizard.

Thanks for the link. I thought YTMND had the earliest Do the Mario parodies, so I'm glad you brought that up. Also, I've included YTMND and it's earliest Do the Mario-related YTMND as part of the Spread, but if it should be classified as Origin, I'll change that.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!