Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,829 total conversations in 4,533 threads

+ New Thread

More Subcultures

Last posted Jul 02, 2014 at 03:25PM EDT. Added Jul 02, 2014 at 11:48AM EDT
3 posts from 3 users

Here's a few subcultures that might be good for an article

James Bond: This already has an article, but it needs cleaning up. Being a nearly 52 year old movie franchise based off an even older book franchise, it has a notable internet fandom and multiple subreddits

Code Geass: Similar to Cowboy Bebop, it has become an anime classic and has a notable fandom online.

Last edited Jul 02, 2014 at 11:55AM EDT

Code Geass has Spinzaku Kick and United States of Japan-pan. Random 21 was also talking about a page for it in the Japanese Memes Thread.

As for James Bond, we do have an (extremely terrible) article for it here. If you want, try asking a higher mod for editorship and fix it up (and change to subculture.) Anything is better than the state it's in now.

Last edited Jul 02, 2014 at 01:08PM EDT

Pssh, more subcultures is my middle name. I have so many planned, and yes, Code Geass is one. Make the entry before I do and I'll ban you I'll be very annoyed. But James Bond is fine, you can work on that. We also have some entries for Guilty Gear and BlazBlue that need touching up a bit, if you're willing to help. Just ask and I'll add you.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!