Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Wookies = People?

Last posted Aug 18, 2009 at 01:18AM EDT. Added Aug 16, 2009 at 12:40AM EDT
5 posts from 3 users

@Jostin

You added some Wookie photos to the furries page, but although they are humanoid, they aren't supposed to be related to humans. They're their own species; there isn't a less-human WOOKIE, that's just what they look like.

But since they are humanoid, I guess it fits. I just hope you understant that, and others don't think a furry can be anything that is somehow similar to a human, even if it isn't part human.

Edit: Wow, I feel like a nerd.

I agree that Wookies are what they are, but as this page in Wikifur states: http://furry.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars

"Wookies and Ewoks are arguably the most well-known furry-like species in Star Wars". I had to add them in for all of those people (let alone, furries) who are interested in Star Wars and there are A LOT of them. Just don't mind it for there are more things that people ponder why they're considered furry-related icons, like the Ninja Turtles. They have no fur, but they're still big in the furry community. Why? Because they're anthropomorphic animals. That's all it really takes for it to be furry-related, really. You just got to be an animal that looks or acts like a human. 'Nuff said.

Don't worry, man. We all know we're deep down truly nerdy nerds inside. XD

Yes, I think their resemblence to people makes it count.

We set good examples on how to have hate-free furry disscusions. Besides, all Furries and Non-Furries are equally inferior to the MACINE. SYNTAX ERROR: BIOLOGICAL MATTER STILL PRESENT IN "Universe".

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!