Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

/?/

Last posted Feb 24, 2010 at 07:57AM EST. Added Feb 22, 2010 at 09:09AM EST
19 posts from 8 users

Is it possible to do a 4chan forum list?

Considering everything only thinks of /gif/ and /b/ when someone mentions 4chan.

What about /tg/ or /p/?

Would I get deadpooled if I made a /tg/ list of Memetic content that is almost exclusive to /tg/?

@Just

Meme's are internet Fads, The Internet is a huge place, but it seems that a lot of memetic content comes out of 4chan. A lot of meme's die or grow stronger in 4chan…I believe that 4chan is a meme testing ground, where the brutality of the internet tests the mettle of the memes.

Thanks.

Anyways, Here is the list I plan on doing:

Squats- /tg/'s version of Candlejack, in which upon the mention of squats,a team of sophisticated GW commandos enter the user's house, black bag him and carry him to a secret underground bunker.

Tactical Genius: Made for a specific rule in the Imperial Guard Codex for Warhammer 40k, this rule refers that the special character Usuaker E. Creed can put a single squad or vehicle squadron as scouts and can outflank the enemy. The hilarity of it is, that IG can use Titans, Baneblades( and their Variants) and put them to outflank the enemy, which if anyone has seen the models of the previously mentioned, are huge and can kill almost anything. I can easily secure pics, screenshots, and mutations of other memes with this one.

Weeaboo Fightin' Majic: /tg/'s normal Troll posts in which the Troll attempts to bait a Tau(40k)or a Eastern player( Various DnD games) into complete gibbering rage. Only through stating that Katana's are underpowered in D20, and other Eastern based themes are all cheap and/or stupid.
Only a few images about this one have been secured.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!