Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Where is Your God Now?

Last posted Feb 26, 2010 at 05:58PM EST. Added Feb 22, 2010 at 06:01PM EST
13 posts from 7 users

I think it was a joke against scientology

Alot of these where like "where like where is your Xenu now?"

But dont get me wrong I am most likely wrong.

I think it might have it's origins with Raptor Jesus and Ceiling Cat, but I'm not sure. I think it probably originated with Can I Haz Cheezburger's LOL Bible.

Last edited Feb 25, 2010 at 09:57PM EST

out of memory:

Its part of the 'plot' when moses stands before the pharao whichs magicans throw their sticks down that become snakes.

Moses does the same.

His snake eats their snakes and he does the above mentioned phrase.

for start you`ll need::
http://search.biblegem.com/search?site=default_collection&client=default_frontend&output=xml_no_dtd&proxystylesheet=default_frontend&proxycustom=%3CHOME/%3E
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagues_of_Egypt

don`t go the 'Ramses'-trace-track it leads to some weird alien-reptile-conspiracy (that -plex won`t mature until next decade).

Don`t try to reimplement, the phrase in its catchiness will have spawned through half of christian religion myths, and thus will lead down at least to european-language cross-core between 12th and 18th century.

If you manage to track a related issue-phrase in mesoamerican or cueniform`s (other logogrammars are of neg-interest) gimme a line, I`d be very interested in that. (nothing trickster related though please)

uhhmmm….so long
a-Fraktil
usually I get banned after a post like this….:0)

This is gonna be a hard one to track, its got a lot of factors against it, such as old age, any spot of origin, and very popular, so there is a lot of people remaking it.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!