Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Vagineer not Confirmed

Last posted May 21, 2010 at 11:18AM EDT. Added May 05, 2010 at 12:04PM EDT
9 posts from 8 users

How is that possible!?

Dr. HAX (a GMod meme started by DasBoSchitt) was confirmed, but Vagineer wasn't? Vagineer is just as popular if not more, probably one of the best known TF2 GMod memes. Also, Painis Cupcake was denied even though he's a huge success over TF2 GMod memes.

*IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO DR. HAX, VAGINEER, AND/OR PAINIS CUPCAKE IS; PLEASE SEARCH THEM ON YOUTUBE NOW!

Explain how people! How Vagineer and Painis Cupcake didn't make it?

Painis Cupcake was not denied. It's still in Submissions. The same goes for Vagineer.

Any article that still needs improvement stays in Submissions. Once we can confirm that it is complete and accurate, then it is moved to confirmed.

The Vagineer entry is looking better than it did two months ago but it still needs work. The origin section needs to be more than a video embed.

Also, as @Kilgore Trout put it:

How about some background for the uninitiated? A sentence or two about Gmod and what the heck all of this even is. Without it, this makes utter no sense at all. Reading this, I feel as if I am 12 and asking “what is this?”

I'm pretty sure the only reason the Vagineer has been brought up recently is because of this vidoe from the original creator critisising KYM for getting the origin wrong.

Although it a way he has basically explained the entire origin without KYM having to do the work, maybe we should get the origins of memes wrong more often so more people make these.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!