Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Crazy dancing chick rave meme?

Last posted Nov 09, 2010 at 10:22PM EST. Added Nov 09, 2010 at 08:13AM EST
5 posts from 3 users

Hey, I've been looking for a few hours for this internet meme. I finally found a link for the photo of it.

http://thechive.com/2009/05/13/crazy-dancing-chick-gets-shopped-20-photos/

It's a photo of a girl dancing at a rave. her face is all screwed up and she has one foot forward (kicking out) like she was "flailing"
Flailing is a crazy dance. You look funny doing it, but it's super fun. Yes, I'm a raver.
I remember seeing the photo online in in like early 2000. It was a meme then. her photo was photo shopped and like turned into a meme. Anyone else remember her?!

How do I summit it as an internet meme? Probably was the first one I ever saw. Or am I wrong? Anyone else remember seeing it?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was certain that the op photo was in Time magazine or newsweek in a story about raves and the raising use of ecstasy. Pretty sure anyway. I've done a search of memes. nothing comes up.

anyone?

thanks.

Raver1982

EDIT: I know the photo appeared on that "theclive" site in 2009, but I've sure I saw it in 2000.

Last edited Nov 09, 2010 at 08:16AM EST

OHHH, sorry, I found her "https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/mosh-girl-moshzilla", oh snap! sorry. I didn't realize what she was called. Sorry!

I just found the meme now. Well that took a while. I did learn a lot about interent memes. :)

Hi Ira! Yeah, i'm not really into the "hardcore" stuff like as in the EDM (electronic dance music or more commonly called "techno"/ "electro" ) type or genre. I'm into house, dubstep, d n b, fidget. stuff like that. I do love dancing tho. we don't really have raves here in canada anymore. so, i really don't use the term "raver" anymore.

It is funny! i loved the photo. it's a great meme. i always think of it when i dance. HAHA!

Hi kero~, nope, not the same person. I'm a dude. The photo is of a chick. is that what you ment?

please to meet you ppl

hugs

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!