Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,829 total conversations in 4,533 threads

+ New Thread

"I find this very difficult to masturbate to."

Last posted May 29, 2011 at 12:44AM EDT. Added Apr 25, 2011 at 06:04PM EDT
17 posts from 12 users

You all know what I'm talking about; those comments on various youtube videos stating the above quote. I know that it is just a comment as of now, but I think this could take off in the next couple of months as far as images and such. What do you guys think?

I've been noticing this, too. An entry has appeared on Urban Dictionary. I wonder if it's related to the epic comment to this video by andrew260378: "Tricky, but I finally managed to masturbate to this video." So, andrew260378 was apparently able to masturbate to a cluster of fire ants, but more recent commenters on other videos aren't having the same level of success.

I'm in the process of rewriting the "fap" entry in order to cover everything about it.
I must admit I'm still pondering if I have to make a separate article for "I can('t) fap to this" and its derivatives or simply have it as a mention in the "fap" article.

Tomberry wrote:

I'm in the process of rewriting the "fap" entry in order to cover everything about it.
I must admit I'm still pondering if I have to make a separate article for "I can('t) fap to this" and its derivatives or simply have it as a mention in the "fap" article.

could work as a sub-meme article. i think that would be perfectly acceptable.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!