Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] Alts Against Anime

Last posted Aug 10, 2014 at 12:55PM EDT. Added Aug 10, 2014 at 01:41AM EDT
41 posts from 10 users

Even though I'm totally not an alt, I've decided to create a team dedicated to the purging on Weebs on KYM. Together, we will see the destruction of all thing Japan on this site, and thus returning the site to what it's supposed to be about: controversies and advice animals. All willing members join here

p.s. no random21s allowed

ijz3r wrote:

That took long enough

The first post I was seriously dumbfolded, but I got it after some more. So I deleted the posts because they didn't really have any point.

Didn't seriously consider the mods, as well as 4 alternate accounts. I mean they were pretty obvious, but 4 at once and around the different boards? Media? Discussion? That threw me off.

But it's 2:17 in the morning here and I'm tired.

Last edited Aug 10, 2014 at 02:20AM EDT

Gary wrote:

The first post I was seriously dumbfolded, but I got it after some more. So I deleted the posts because they didn't really have any point.

Didn't seriously consider the mods, as well as 4 alternate accounts. I mean they were pretty obvious, but 4 at once and around the different boards? Media? Discussion? That threw me off.

Hey I've been up all night. I honestly can't believe you didn't get it though, there is literally one different character between the two user names, plus the fact I changed this account's name to to Random22 the other day (used the same avatar too)

Gary wrote:

check yurself before u shrek yurself

Twenty-One wrote:

Hey I've been up all night. I honestly can't believe you didn't get it though, there is literally one different character between the two user names, plus the fact I changed this account's name to to Random22 the other day (used the same avatar too)

The language and usernames were obvious, but the different boards, again, I did not expect.

Kinda embarrassing.

I wasn't on that much yesterday. I probably just ignored it.

Last edited Aug 10, 2014 at 02:29AM EDT

Twenty-One wrote:

get the hell out of our thread you lousy excuse for a moderator

Twenty-One wrote:

fukin mod fag

Twenty-One wrote:

The rules say no Random21, get out.

That anime shit is awful, it always 14-year old girls with magical powers, or a bunch of extremely muscular men screaming and charging up their attacks

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!