Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] The Official Particle Mare Fanclub

Last posted Jan 24, 2015 at 10:04PM EST. Added Jan 18, 2015 at 07:02PM EST
97 posts from 38 users

post how much you hate or love particle

also ship particle with everything

how much of a Waifu is particle?

Last edited Jan 18, 2015 at 07:15PM EST

Here are just some great quotes from our dedicated Mare fans that show you how much of a great waifu Mare is, a waifu for the true gents of KYM that really know how to treat a lady:

"Mare, please let me pour my liquid love into your vagina. The glops will represent our love."
-Delphox / Grievous

"Mare, I want to coat your face until you're so pale from my manjuice that it blocks out the sun."
-Stalker

"Mare, please fill me up with your load I want your babies. Even mpreg won't stop our passion."
-Foxy

"Mare, I won't rest until your underbelly contains nothing but my dormant semen."
-DragonLord

These are merely random samples of how they act around her. Need more convincing? Of course not! So join their club of desperately wanting Mare because they're looking for members.

Last edited Jan 18, 2015 at 07:42PM EST

RandomMan wrote:

Here are just some great quotes from our dedicated Mare fans that show you how much of a great waifu Mare is, a waifu for the true gents of KYM that really know how to treat a lady:

"Mare, please let me pour my liquid love into your vagina. The glops will represent our love."
-Delphox / Grievous

"Mare, I want to coat your face until you're so pale from my manjuice that it blocks out the sun."
-Stalker

"Mare, please fill me up with your load I want your babies. Even mpreg won't stop our passion."
-Foxy

"Mare, I won't rest until your underbelly contains nothing but my dormant semen."
-DragonLord

These are merely random samples of how they act around her. Need more convincing? Of course not! So join their club of desperately wanting Mare because they're looking for members.

Those quotes are so gross romantic I can't even!

Last edited Jan 18, 2015 at 07:34PM EST

Particle makes entries for things that we needed entries on for years and asks for images to be moved when new entries are made.

Why is she not admin again?

Jill wrote:

Particle makes entries for things that we needed entries on for years and asks for images to be moved when new entries are made.

Why is she not admin again?

no "Julie Taylor Test" entry

RandomMan wrote:

-Delphox / Grievous

-Stalker

-Foxy

-DragonLord

you wouldn't know anything about hitting on KYM girls, eh rm?

RandomMan wrote:

-Delphox / Grievous

-Stalker

-Foxy

-DragonLord

damn…I knew Particle Mare was popular, I didn't think she'd be this popular!

RandomMan wrote:

-Delphox / Grievous

-Stalker

-Foxy

-DragonLord

"If I say how everyone else is Particle_Mare's bootlicks, maybe no one will find I out I also secretly thirst for that e-pussy!"
-RandomMan

first of all, PARTICLE MARE. and that’s how I discovered that, for example even tho suarez is on the opposite team bashing england, you still manage to appreciate him and respect him. and that’s basically what your whole existence is about; you’re really kind and you’ll immediately feel guilty for talking bad about someone and you understand others and respect them for who they are. you’re a really smart girl and it’s easy for you to emphasize with people and connect with them. I swear to god, honestly. and your blog is flawless and I’m dying cus of your text posts. I love this. bYE

Huh, it's a surprise nobody bothered to mention that her political stance is LITERALLY HITLER. Oh wait, I said the L-word again, didn't I? Weird.

RandomMan wrote:

-Delphox / Grievous

-Stalker

-Foxy

-DragonLord

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why girls on the internet make a point of not existing

On a side note, PARTICLE MARE MERCHANDISE FOR SALE!

GETCHER BADGES! $4.99

GETCHER T-SHEEERTS! $19.99

GETCHEMER COFFEMER MERGS!!!!! ONLY $9.99.99.99

$$$$ SHOW THAT MARE YOUR SUPPORT AND REVEAL HOW MUCH OF A HORSEFUCKER YOU REALLY ARE! $$$

$$$$ IF YOU COLLECT ALL THESE TOP QUALITY MARE MERCHANDISE SENPARTICLE MIGHT ACTUALLY NOTICE YOU!!! $$$$

$$$$ FINALLY GET A CHANCE TO HAVE A GIRL PAY ATTENTION TO YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR SORRY PATHETIC LIFE!!!! GETCHER MARE HARDWARE RIGHT HERE!!! $$$$

(Payment by credit card only. Flat rate shipping charges of $500 apply to orders outside of New Zealand. See BSOD's terms and conditions for more information)

Last edited Jan 19, 2015 at 12:57AM EST

Someone once said that Particle-Mare was becoming the new RandomMan of the site, i thought they were over-exaggerating, but after seeing this and the other threads I now see that that is 100% true, enjoy your new position mare. I hope you enjoy it.

Not even RM got so many appreciation threads.

The only other user I know of that was so well enjoyed enough to get an appreciation thread was Patrick.

At this rate, PM threads are becoming as common as Blubber threads. That too says something about who's the most popular now.

Sorry RM, but your princess is in another castle.

Nobody wants to ride the town bicycle anymore once the saddle is worn out like that.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Not even RM got so many appreciation threads.

The only other user I know of that was so well enjoyed enough to get an appreciation thread was Patrick.

At this rate, PM threads are becoming as common as Blubber threads. That too says something about who's the most popular now.

At this rate we're gonna need a Particle Mare board…

Last edited Jan 19, 2015 at 01:25PM EST

Roarshack wrote:

@Muffin
A Particle Mare board would be the only thing that could top Riff Raff when it comes to being utter shit.

You underestimate riff-raff in it's ability to produce shit.

NeonWabbit wrote:

First version of a looping video of an average meetup of this fanclub.

From left to right: Foxy, RandomMan, Twisty, Deltamelon and… ???

Okay. I'll admit it. The one at the end is me.

Oh, and by the way

I am officially Particle Mare's waifu.

TripleA9000 wrote:

Someone once said that Particle-Mare was becoming the new RandomMan of the site, i thought they were over-exaggerating, but after seeing this and the other threads I now see that that is 100% true, enjoy your new position mare. I hope you enjoy it.

Way to add insult to injury.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!