Forums / Media / Moving Images

18,567 total conversations in 823 threads

+ New Thread

Disney sequels that you'd watch

Last posted Sep 20, 2014 at 12:03AM EDT. Added Sep 08, 2014 at 01:09PM EDT
27 posts from 20 users

It's honestly hard to come up with ones that haven't already been made.

But I'd definitely watch Pinocchio 2. He'd go on all kinds of adventures, and his new real-boy-ness would actually make him more physically vulnerable, adding to the suspense.

>mfw people making up Disney sequels that they would watch instead of posting about what OP was actually talking about.

As for my choice, it should be obvious by the pic.

Jill wrote:

>mfw people making up Disney sequels that they would watch instead of posting about what OP was actually talking about.

As for my choice, it should be obvious by the pic.

Oops looks like all of us missundertood OP :P

Well I guess it had to be the Lilo & Stitch one, but just because it was canon for the show.

Last edited Sep 08, 2014 at 06:59PM EDT

I don't think I've ever seen a sequel to the major Disney films (except Fantasia 2000, but at the time I didn't know it was one). But if I were to pick one to start, I'll go with Mulan II. Mulan is my fav Disney film, so for that reason alone I'd be compelled to watch its sequel. I've got some free time on my hands, so maybe I'll go ahead and watch it :)

OH SHOOT THAT'S WHAT WE MEAN.

In that case, Cinderella 2 is the worst thing to ever be put in a VHS case.

BUT

May I recommend Cinderella 3. It's no masterpiece, but it is creative, and explores a little of the Ugly Stepsister's point of view.

Slutty Sam wrote:

I guess Lion King 2, or 1 and a half, or whatever the hell it's called.

Actually, 1 1/2 is the third installment.

While Cinderella 3, The Little Mermaid 3, and Lion King 3 are relatively good, I'll go with Brother Bear 2. I'm a bit of a sucker for "True Love" stuff and it's story handled much better than those other sequels.

Last edited Sep 09, 2014 at 10:54AM EDT

Abby of Many Fandoms wrote:

Actually, 1 1/2 is the third installment.

While Cinderella 3, The Little Mermaid 3, and Lion King 3 are relatively good, I'll go with Brother Bear 2. I'm a bit of a sucker for "True Love" stuff and it's story handled much better than those other sequels.

There's a good Brother Bear movie?

Papa Coolface wrote:

None, because Disney sequels inevitably are far inferior to the original films.

You misspelled "inherently" :P

Papa Coolface wrote:

Do you not know what "inevitably" means?

Maybe, but I like overusing "inherently." =P

Also Inevitably tells that it's impossible to stop something while inherently states that a quality is rooted into the core of something.

ex: "Disney sequels inherently suck"

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!