Forums / Media / Music

6,760 total conversations in 425 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
KYM Plug DJ General

Last posted Jun 26, 2016 at 11:23AM EDT. Added Mar 20, 2015 at 07:15PM EDT
117 posts from 21 users

plug.dj is a site where a user is able to create a playlist, and play music for a group of people. You need to create an account for it, but it's pretty fun. Also there is a chat where people can talk that can be pretty hype also lol.

Here is the link to our plug.dj

We'll be doing something later, but you all can come in any time, all you need to do is create an account.

Right now we're having a nice meme rave (featured to you by MrWolfy, 3kole5, and BSOD) come on down, and have a funky time ayy lmao

I'd join like I did yesterday but it sank so much of my time that I got nothing done yesterday. Haha. Was pretty fun. But should only come when I got less to do.

Was nice to know lots of people like The Prodigy. But disappointing to find almost nobody liked Disturbed. Next time I DJ, I gotta work on that

3kole5 wrote:

We need to do more of these soon.

Yeah. I was hoping it could be sort of a weekly thing every Saturday, if things go well.

You also have co host powers, so you have the ability to start it up also, pretty sure.

LNH wrote:

Yeah. I was hoping it could be sort of a weekly thing every Saturday, if things go well.

You also have co host powers, so you have the ability to start it up also, pretty sure.

If by start it up, you mean go into the DJ booth first, well anyone can start DJing. I just have the power to move people up and down the waitlist along with a few others.

Lone K. (Echoid) wrote:

Can't, my ma said I can't make dank memes until I eat, and then I have to wait 30 minutes to digest.

your post was like 5 hours after it actually happened so that's fine

Last edited Apr 11, 2015 at 07:51AM EDT

Plug.DJ needs a 'gayness' avatar category.

I currently use the Rave category because A: I like raves. B: All the rave avatars look pretty gay. But it isn't gay enough

There needs to be some hard gay black leather avatars

Sup! You must login or signup first!