Forums / Discussion / Q & A

3,267 total conversations in 494 threads

+ New Thread

Next big thing?

Last posted Nov 29, 2023 at 01:02PM EST. Added Nov 19, 2023 at 10:41AM EST
11 posts from 6 users

I'm seeking for niche communities with potential, akin to the 2k community. I think the 2k community birth and prospered the "W&L community" to what it is. Whether it be on tiktok, twitch or whatever else. It could be any niche almost infant communities/sub communities that have what it takes to have the same influence as the W stuff has with the right leadership and direction. Looking for distinct values, lingo, and a unique vibe.The community could be about any niche games with low end pc requirements, weeb/degen stuff or even fashion and music related "communities" with growth potential. Your insight will be much appreciated.

Antinatalism is becoming popular for some reason

So I guess the next big thing is people wanting humanity to go extinct.

That tbh is a pussy shit, I dont himanity to just give up I want humanity to survive, thrivenand evolve back into monkeys or something

No!! wrote:

Antinatalism is becoming popular for some reason

So I guess the next big thing is people wanting humanity to go extinct.

That tbh is a pussy shit, I dont himanity to just give up I want humanity to survive, thrivenand evolve back into monkeys or something

interesting…im looking for more of game community(retro games, a low end specific game community) an example woould be the fire emblem comm. But im also open to music related or fashion related aesthetic type thing yknow what i mean.

Max Overdrive wrote:

In regards to niche music stuff there’s the High Quality Rips scene, I know Siivagunner is popular but there’s also smaller channels that like to make fake-out mashups.

that is very insightful I appreciate it a lot, thank you.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!