Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,702 total conversations in 1,732 threads

+ New Thread

ummm, well... please forgive me for my immature complaint...

Last posted Jun 30, 2011 at 03:20PM EDT. Added Jun 29, 2011 at 04:46AM EDT
9 posts from 9 users

60's Spiderman not funny? It's the only meme that can actually make me laugh out loud!

But yeah, right now, there are 7 different memes trending, so I don't see a problem…

The system is definitely better than before. The ponies used to take up 8 or 9 slots at all times. Spiderman pictures and rage faces take up 5 or 6 slots at the most, and at the time of this posting, there are no Spiderman pictures trending. Besides, rage faces are so broad and widely used. I don't see too much of a problem.

Jolly Jew, stop it now with the ponies.
Seriously, this is getting even more ridiculous. The new trending system changes every couple of hours with pretty much any kind of picture possible on this website.

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Shalom! I agree with Jolly Jew! The trending bar is a cesspool of ''forced'' pictures even though they are funny, they haven't been chosen by majority of the people on this website. My guess is that ever since the trending bar change the amount of people actually viewing the trending bar has dropped quite alot.

Looking at the Trending Photos now, there are 3 separate rage face images, and zero Spiderman images. The KYM staff has been putting up new pictures every day, and they can't always appease your taste or humor. If you don't think an image is funny or it doesn't deserve to be there, come back in a couple hours, a new one will be there. And you not thinking an image is funny doesn't mean other people don't think it is. And "cesspool"? "Forced"? Really? You're both being a bit immature.

Private Brony wrote:

Shalom! I agree with Jolly Jew! The trending bar is a cesspool of ''forced'' pictures even though they are funny, they haven't been chosen by majority of the people on this website. My guess is that ever since the trending bar change the amount of people actually viewing the trending bar has dropped quite alot.

I like it a lot more with a variety of images that changes every few hours.

Also, just because every picture isn't ponies doesn't mean less people look at it.

I'd actually say the exact opposite.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!