Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

I was at a Japanese supermarket today...

Last posted Jul 08, 2011 at 03:45AM EDT. Added Jul 03, 2011 at 10:44PM EDT
22 posts from 16 users

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Next time you are at one of those shops get some of this:

It's really good!

Actually I did, though the label looked different. I got the litchi flavor.

@HoH
Did you read the description on the label and find it satisfactory? A few years ago, I was in a supermarket with my mother and she said, "Look, here's some 'computer de-stress tea"; maybe you should get some?" I read the label and it said to drink it three times a day for sixty days, and then I should feel some effects. Three times a day for sixty days? WTF?

Brucker wrote:

@HoH
Did you read the description on the label and find it satisfactory? A few years ago, I was in a supermarket with my mother and she said, "Look, here's some 'computer de-stress tea"; maybe you should get some?" I read the label and it said to drink it three times a day for sixty days, and then I should feel some effects. Three times a day for sixty days? WTF?

I drink black tea with milk and sugar, 5 times everyday at least.

Brucker wrote:

@HoH

Mine is two cups per day. :^U

One of my Japanese friends came to school one day with some gummies made with a create your one gummies kit she bought in a store like that, she said it took all weekend to make the damn things.
Anyway, I drink my tea green or grey with nothing in it but the bag.

The Japanese Club at my high school sold these things as a fundraiser.

Unfortunately, they tasted like packing pellets. And I'm pretty sure they're Korean.

Last edited Jul 06, 2011 at 06:28PM EDT

Hercules the Son of Zeus wrote:

Who the eff downvoted me whenever I say something of worth?

You should start a thread on that. Oh, wait, you did. How did that work for you?

This reminds me of how my friends lives right by this Japanese store, and she buys these candies that are like super uber awesome!! It's like these really cool gummy candies that are wrapped completely in rice paper. You might think the rice paper is more plastic wrapping but it isn't it's edible!! :D

When she brought some for me to try I was all like "Wow, why are they double wrapped?" and she's like "Just eat it. that wrapping is edible." and I'm like "Okay but if I end up eating plastic, I'll be pissed. :P" but it wasn't plastic. :D

I don't know what they're called because on the bag it's written in Japanese….And I didn't see an English name. .___.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!