Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Tats, ink, or whatever you call it. You gotz it for live!

Last posted Jun 21, 2012 at 11:50PM EDT. Added Jun 05, 2012 at 03:43PM EDT
31 posts from 16 users

I love tattoos. So this thread is for talking about tats, showing off the ones you have/talk about the ones you want, or post pics of the cool one you find on the interwebz!

I just got done getting my whole side done a few days ago (its only 30 % done though) GOTTA LOVE WHEN THEY HIT YOUR RIBS shivers

And if you want to fight and moan about how tats are dumb and stupid. Feel free because i don't care. \/

Last edited Jun 05, 2012 at 03:45PM EDT

Chris wrote:

I really enjoy these tattoos that look like paintings.

Her website

That would be way too much of a mindfuck for me because I actually paint. How do you know when you're trying to wash off a paint stain or your tatts?

Hey, nobody's really given specifics, at least not in an obvious way. Are there any regulars besides Amanda, Vazquez, and myself that have tats?

Anyway, while I fiddle around to see if I can get a good picture of mine, I'll leave you with a fun story for those too squeamish to get tats. (Fuckin' pussies can't handle getting a needle jammed into your skin about a hundred times a minute? I'd do that for fun without the ink!) Pardon me, another one of my parentheticals got loose and took over the post. Where was I? Oh yes…

So, when I was getting my first one finished up, the artist turned to one of her co-workers and said, "Hey, do you have a 'number six' I can borrow?" She got one. It turned out to my amusement that a "number six" wasn't a type of needle, but a rig with six needles in a line that the artist could use like a paintbrush on your skin. (And they come in much bigger sizes of course.) Fun times.

Oh, and on another note, I've been thinking that if I ever get a third tattoo, I want this:

It's a paraphrase of Leviticus 19:28, translating to roughly, "Thou shalt not tattoo yourselves."

Okay, got 'em. Here's my first one:

Another word to the wise for those of you thinking about getting tattoos: that picture isn't the best quality, but it's good enough. Chances are, if you get a tattoo today, it will look this blurry in 20 years. Second tattoo:

That's a really poor quality pic, so if you can't tell, that's the picture below, not colored in.

Here are mine

Base pairs, Stars and infinity symbol

A quote from my Favorite author in braille "Everyone smiles with that invisible gun to their head"

For my brother that pasted away…his initials in binary..one on each arm

My mom and sons name…back of both arms above elbow

yaaaa buuuuddy…..forearm

For my best friend who passed away…From the movie "Hook" where one of the lost boys yells out "Goodnight Neverland" b4 going to sleep…We quoted the hell out of that movie..lol it annoyed people…calf

Quote from the movie Moulin rouge…other calf

Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop.. forearm

Last edited Jun 08, 2012 at 06:06PM EDT

RE: Ox Doxon

Another word of advice for people considering getting inked? For reasons not fully understood (as far as I know) it seems to be addictive.

Lady Doomz Dayz wrote:

But. but im a virgin lol

>Awesome tats
>Relativly good figure by the looks of your tat pic
>Still a virgin
Fucklogic.png
(Seriously, it doesn't make sense to me. But the tat is pretty nice. Artist did a good job.)
But if I was to ever get a tattoo (Bleh, minor), there are a few ones I would like:

The Decepticon insignia

The Pyro class icon

The cutie marks of favorite ponies
But seeing as how the 'rents will kick my ass out of the house if I get them anytime soon and probably be mad if I get them even after I'm out of the house, the chances are low. But those are my top three choices. Simple stuff.

Last edited Jun 21, 2012 at 06:55PM EDT

Lady Doomz Dayz wrote:

lol just kidding about the virgin thing. Im a total floozy! I like the purple pyro thingy. Care to explain more on what the icon is? Reminds me of a butterfly wing.

Should have ordered those better
The face-looking purple thing is the Decepticon insignia
The flame surrounded by a circle is the Pyro class icon
And what you're refering to (I think its the right one) is the cutie marks of my favorite MLP characters: Nightmare Moon and Luna (Moon is essentialy Luna roided up on anger and jealousy). Cutie marks in general represent what the characters in MLP are associated with. In Moon and Luna's case, the crescent moon because they raise and lower the moon, and the inkblot surrounding it for their assocation with nighttime.

Last edited Jun 21, 2012 at 07:19PM EDT

Adam DeLand wrote:

Okay, so it's not a real tatoo, but I don't want to face the risk of not wanting it anymore and then being left with a scar after getting it removed.

Are you saying you're considering getting a tat like that, but you're "taking it for a test drive" so to speak, or are you just writing something random on your hand to see what any tattoo at all would be like?

Adam DeLand wrote:

Okay, so it's not a real tatoo, but I don't want to face the risk of not wanting it anymore and then being left with a scar after getting it removed.

if you are thinking about getting your first one…i would not get it on your hand…I have a lot of tats but i would never do my hands, neck or face…Thats just me and im not knocking anyone who has them…But id say not as your first…You have to test the waters so to speak.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!