Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,714 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Deer Demcoratz

Last posted Nov 28, 2012 at 11:46PM EST. Added Nov 28, 2012 at 09:43PM EST
14 posts from 11 users

Cite wrote:

Seeing as you're Christian, Brawler, this makes me very confused.

Think about it this way, Cites: are all bronies well-adjusted sane people? And, if not, do you make fun of them from time to time, even though you affiliate yourself with the same fandom?

Teh Brawler wrote:

Think about it this way, Cites: are all bronies well-adjusted sane people? And, if not, do you make fun of them from time to time, even though you affiliate yourself with the same fandom?

I think you mean " are any bronies…"

Last edited Nov 28, 2012 at 10:29PM EST

Teh Brawler wrote:

If u repreznt minortys and republcnas lost th eelcshun du u repreznt thm as minorty

Chrsitans: 1

Athetits: 0

NO BUT THE ROMNEY IS RICH GUY WHO KNOWS NOTHING AND HE CARES ABOUT NO ONE WHO ISNT RICH MAN AND HE IS HORRIBLE PERSON AND YOU ARE IDIOT.

AND NO. HOW DARE YOU OFFEND THE GLORIOUS ATHEIST MASTER RACE. WE ARE SMARTER THAN YOU WILL EVER BE BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID. THERE ARE NO GODS WHATSOEVER EXCEPT FOR GABE NEWELL AND LIL WAYNE. I WOULD GO FURTHER IN DETAIL BUT I AM ALREADY BEYOND YOUR THINKING LEVEL YOU REPUBLICAN GARBAGE HAHAHA.

THIS HAS HUMORED ME. I'M GOING TO GO BACK TO MY FELLOW ENLIGHTENED MINDS AT R/ATHEISM SO WE CAN LAUGH AT YOU FOOLS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RELIGION FOOLS HA: -390218309129038301928309218309128
ATHEIST MASTER RACE: 348923749879843784774328974239874

Fun Fact: A person who is a part of a member of an organized church of any kind is usually guaranteed 7 years added onto their life on average.

It doesn't matter which religion. So the only conclusion is there must be some kind of ultimate truth behind all of them. ALL OF THEM!

ITS THE POWER!!! OF RELIGION!

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Fun Fact: A person who is a part of a member of an organized church of any kind is usually guaranteed 7 years added onto their life on average.

It doesn't matter which religion. So the only conclusion is there must be some kind of ultimate truth behind all of them. ALL OF THEM!

ITS THE POWER!!! OF RELIGION!

Hmm, maybe I will join a religion. I was thinking the Church of the SubGenius, or Discordianism.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!