Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

What are all you Earthlings doing for April Fool's Day?

Last posted Mar 31, 2013 at 09:45AM EDT. Added Mar 29, 2013 at 07:23PM EDT
21 posts from 18 users

I know that on this planet you traditionally celebrate the first of April by pranking your friends, family members, and coworkers……
Any plans?

I think I'm probably going to roll out the old "shaving cream Oreo filling" gag this time, but do the rest of you have any more elaborate plans?

Last edited Mar 29, 2013 at 07:23PM EDT

^ YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
In my country we don't celebrate April fool's. That's my chance. I'm going to prank my older brother when he least expects it.
Shoould I taze him while he's asleep? Or maybe place a bucket of water above the door? Or maybe the oreo prank would be cool.

Digoxin wrote:

^ YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
In my country we don't celebrate April fool's. That's my chance. I'm going to prank my older brother when he least expects it.
Shoould I taze him while he's asleep? Or maybe place a bucket of water above the door? Or maybe the oreo prank would be cool.

And here I thought I was evil!

(Joking, of course. You couldn't possibly be more evil than me.)

Last edited Mar 29, 2013 at 10:26PM EDT

I'm going to steal your phone and replace the ringtone with your favorite song, which I'm guessing is "I Gotta Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas.

By the way, I would like to keep the tradition of making a dramatic reading entry for what happens on April 1st on this site. Dave Davidson did it first, then I carried on the tradition, then Alejandro made the third one. The creation of the fourth one is up for grabs to anyone.

Adam DeLand wrote:

By the way, I would like to keep the tradition of making a dramatic reading entry for what happens on April 1st on this site. Dave Davidson did it first, then I carried on the tradition, then Alejandro made the third one. The creation of the fourth one is up for grabs to anyone.

Someone do it! Tomorrow's the day, bros. Carry on the tradition!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!