Forums / Just For Fun

328,193 total conversations in 8,687 threads

+ New Thread


What are all you Earthlings doing for April Fool's Day?

Last posted Mar 31, 2013 at 09:45AM EDT. Added Mar 29, 2013 at 07:23PM EDT
21 conversations with 18 participants

I know that on this planet you traditionally celebrate the first of April by pranking your friends, family members, and coworkers……
Any plans?

I think I’m probably going to roll out the old “shaving cream Oreo filling” gag this time, but do the rest of you have any more elaborate plans?

Last edited Mar 29, 2013 at 07:23PM EDT
Mar 29, 2013 at 07:23PM EDT
Quote

I’m gonna replace the dinner plates with landmines.

Mar 29, 2013 at 07:33PM EDT

I’m going to roboticize Tails, and then paint him to look like the flesh-and-blood Tails, and lay a trap for Sonic! fool Sonic into thinking robotic Tails isn’t robotic!

Mar 29, 2013 at 07:52PM EDT
Quote

Whine to my parents about money and why they should give me money.

Mar 29, 2013 at 08:33PM EDT

Sneakily use a friend’s Facebook account, switch privacy to public and post dicks all over the place.

Actually, that’s a pretty dickish move on my part.

Mar 29, 2013 at 09:24PM EDT
Quote

^ YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
In my country we don’t celebrate April fool’s. That’s my chance. I’m going to prank my older brother when he least expects it.
Shoould I taze him while he’s asleep? Or maybe place a bucket of water above the door? Or maybe the oreo prank would be cool.

Mar 29, 2013 at 10:19PM EDT
Quote

Digoxin wrote:

^ YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
In my country we don’t celebrate April fool’s. That’s my chance. I’m going to prank my older brother when he least expects it.
Shoould I taze him while he’s asleep? Or maybe place a bucket of water above the door? Or maybe the oreo prank would be cool.

And here I thought I was evil!

(Joking, of course. You couldn’t possibly be more evil than me.)

Last edited Mar 29, 2013 at 10:26PM EDT
Mar 29, 2013 at 10:25PM EDT
Quote

Dr. Ivo Robotnik wrote:

And here I thought I was evil!

(Joking, of course. You couldn’t possibly be more evil than me.)

You’re doing it wrong. You have to post this:
Ahem

Mar 29, 2013 at 10:26PM EDT
Quote

Digoxin wrote:

You’re doing it wrong. You have to post this:
Ahem


I’M DR. R-R-ROBOTNIK!!!

I SAY WHAT I WANT!!!

Mar 29, 2013 at 10:32PM EDT
Quote

I’m going to steal your phone and replace the ringtone with your favorite song, which I’m guessing is “I Gotta Feeling” by the Black Eyed Peas.

Mar 29, 2013 at 11:28PM EDT
Quote

I’m gonna change my university’s library’s classification system from Library of Congress to Dewey Decimal! Hahaha!

Mar 30, 2013 at 05:29PM EDT
Quote

April fools just doesn’t happen around here, so nothing really.

Mar 30, 2013 at 09:20PM EDT
Quote


If I was a dictator of a Nation, I would do this.

Last edited Mar 30, 2013 at 11:17PM EDT
Mar 30, 2013 at 11:16PM EDT
Quote

I’m going to buy all the memes, it’s not been done before, right?

Mar 31, 2013 at 06:38AM EDT
Quote

By the way, I would like to keep the tradition of making a dramatic reading entry for what happens on April 1st on this site. Dave Davidson did it first, then I carried on the tradition, then Alejandro made the third one. The creation of the fourth one is up for grabs to anyone.

Mar 31, 2013 at 09:19AM EDT
Quote

Adam DeLand wrote:

By the way, I would like to keep the tradition of making a dramatic reading entry for what happens on April 1st on this site. Dave Davidson did it first, then I carried on the tradition, then Alejandro made the third one. The creation of the fourth one is up for grabs to anyone.

Someone do it! Tomorrow’s the day, bros. Carry on the tradition!

Mar 31, 2013 at 09:45AM EDT
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!