Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

What song are you currently obsessed with?

Last posted Oct 27, 2013 at 11:24PM EDT. Added Oct 24, 2013 at 02:23PM EDT
41 posts from 32 users

As for single songs, I have three I really like at this moment:

I gotta thank Jimmy Lethal for the second one, got interested in it after I saw him talk about it somewhere.

For other people that are going to post youtube embeds here, please use spoiler buttons. If a page is filled with embeds, browsers get extremely slow, or they can crash. Code for those buttons can be found here

Last edited Oct 24, 2013 at 02:35PM EDT

dirudiru wrote:

As for single songs, I have three I really like at this moment:

I gotta thank Jimmy Lethal for the second one, got interested in it after I saw him talk about it somewhere.

For other people that are going to post youtube embeds here, please use spoiler buttons. If a page is filled with embeds, browsers get extremely slow, or they can crash. Code for those buttons can be found here

You're welcome for Rosetta Stoned.

This song has been constantly stuck in my head for several days, guess it's the one I'm currently obsessed with

Steady beat, solid bass, harmonic treble, deep atmosphere and and I can truly feel the emotion in it. Great driving music too.

@the metallica video in the OP

"This content is not available in your country"

Dammit, Metallica. You and your damn copyright fears

Last edited Oct 25, 2013 at 09:11PM EDT

I'm digging DIO's "Rainbow In The Dark".

As far as mashups go, I really like "That Crazy Ikari Boy Needs Therapy", a mashup between "Frontier Psychiatrist" and Gnarl's Barkley's "Crazy". Quick warning: there are a ton of spoilers in the music video, so you should probably just listen to the audio if you have interest in watching Neon Genesis Evangelion.

(Incidentally, this happens to be my absolute favorite AMV.)

Last edited Oct 25, 2013 at 02:10AM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

This song has been constantly stuck in my head for several days, guess it's the one I'm currently obsessed with

Steady beat, solid bass, harmonic treble, deep atmosphere and and I can truly feel the emotion in it. Great driving music too.

@the metallica video in the OP

"This content is not available in your country"

Dammit, Metallica. You and your damn copyright fears

Intresting. Most of my foreigner friends have had no problem with this video.

Argh, my video got removed. I just replaced it with another.

@Joe

I always really liked State of Mind.

Damn. Wasn't the State of Mind I was thinking of.

@Commandertroll

Intresting. Most of my foreigner friends have had no problem with this video.

If your friends are Canada/UK/Europe then maybe. But I'm even further than that.

Well about a week or two ago, I went to the library and got like every single goddamn Smashmouth CD they had. Among my favorites was this gem of a song, which I can't seem to stop listening to.

Right now i have two songs in my head.

I have his first album "Let Them Talk", which is excellent, and now i started to hear the second one "Didn´t It Rain". I saw him live and it was excellent, a very funny person and knows how to handle the public.

And the other one is

What can i say, it's addictive.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!