Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

anyone pull an allnighter recently?

Last posted Jun 26, 2014 at 02:53PM EDT. Added Jun 25, 2014 at 05:41AM EDT
32 posts from 30 users

I've only stayed up all night once, I was playing Skyrim while waiting for MLP's season 3 premier.

I do stay up until about 4-6 on a regular basis, however. Though that's just a normal 16 hours since I don't wake up until noon or 2.

It's been a while since I've done an all-nighter. Heck, at one point I was doing them almost every night thanks to my friends hanging out with me frequently.

I used to do them all the time just for kicks during my past fall semester. I was having too much fun with my friends and didn't wanna sleep even though I had class the next day. I wised up and I think I went through the whole spring semester without pulling and all nighter. I had one a couple weeks ago because I had to wake up at 6am to bring my mom to the hospital for surgery. Even though the surgery itself wasn't all that serious I was still unable to sleep because I was worrying too much. My sleep schedule is relatively back to normal now.

If by all-nighter you mean not sleeping the entire night, then no, I haven't since I was little, but I often have nights where I stay up late, but sleep later.

If you're talking about staying up late, I go to sleep at about 2-4 A.M. almost on a daily basis when I don't have to get up early, so if you,re talking about that, yes, I pull "all-nighters". Now, if you're talking about the literal definition of all-nighter, i have never stayed up all the way until morning. 5 A.M. is about the max for me, and I don't even like staying up until 5. It's more unhealthy than it needs to be. Also, I like to get up and go to sleep at consistent times instead of my schedule being all erratic. People here are talking about having "all-nighters" every night, and I doubt that, at least for the literal term. The human body naturally passes out after about 3 days of no sleep. Staying up a few hours past midnight I believe it though. It should be specified which kind of "all-nighter" this thread is about.

Also, for those of you staying up late every night all the time, you're most likely going to die early. Just saying! I really recommend some of you guys change your ways before it's too late.

I once stayed up all night because they were doing construction next door and I couldnt get to sleep. I went on Youtube all night and I remember at like 1 AM dancing to some random japanese songs because I had lost control of my life

Last time I did an all nighter, was during the first semester of my sophomore year. I had an essay on any genetic mistake or something like that, I can't remember what the actual report topic was. Anyway, it was five pages long and I only had about a page and a half done. The report was due tomorrow, so I stayed up until 1:30 AM writing a five page essay and thirty or more so minutes after, I was finally done.

I had a Mario Kart 8 tournament from 2AM till 10AM, and I couldn't sleep beforehand, so I stayed up all night. For some reason I wasn't sleepy at all the next day, and I think I even stayed up until 1 AM or something. Funny, because when I have a LAN-party I usally fall asleep after a while.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!