Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

This guy is Literally Hitler

Last posted Aug 06, 2014 at 01:47PM EDT. Added Aug 05, 2014 at 12:45PM EDT
25 posts from 18 users

Twenty-One wrote:

That's pretty harsh. I mean, sure this guy was bad, but Hitler was on another level. I think comparing him to Hitler may be going too far

What are you talking about? Hitler is worse then Hitler.

Spider-Byte wrote:

What are you talking about? Hitler is worse then Hitler.

I don't know about you, but that Hitler guy? He's pretty bad, he even surpassed Hitler in being a dick to Hitler.

Giegue wrote:

But then again he also killed the guy who killed Hitler so there's that to consider

Indeed, the question is somewhat reminiscent of the analysis of Grandi's series. In the most technical way it never ends, so one can never get a solid answer; on the other hand, using alternative methods (analogous here to the process of obtaining a Cesàro summation) can give the inquiring individual something in between the two extremes. But by which direction should one travel?

Captain Blubber wrote:

killing yourself = sin
killing someone else = sin

sooo no matter what hitler would have been a bad person (if he was real)

Well, sins are subjective, for example, I don't believe in sins, so your argument is rendered invalid for people like me.

sins are not subjective…

sins (about suicide and murder at least) are pretty well defined in the bible.

(and then there is the whole idea that most western ideals of ethics come from christianity…)

but yeah if you want to think hitler was good then u are allowed to i guess

Captain Blubber wrote:

sins are not subjective…

sins (about suicide and murder at least) are pretty well defined in the bible.

(and then there is the whole idea that most western ideals of ethics come from christianity…)

but yeah if you want to think hitler was good then u are allowed to i guess

Well, he was bad since he killed loads of people, but he killed the guy who killed loads of people, but he also killed the hero guy, but then he killed the guy who killed the hero, etc.

Let's just say he was one of the worst people ever and get this over with. I don't really agree with suicides, but in Hitler's case, he kind of deserved death. If they managed to catch him, I think he should have faced prison time, but his death isn't really a problem you know?

Stalin? Get a load of that guy. Mao is number one ruler! Heh heh, our great leader! China number one! 70 million dead for glorious nation of China!

Last edited Aug 05, 2014 at 06:57PM EDT

Silly plebs, have you not heard of our one true great and most charismatic leader?

He locks up anyone who dares insult his hairstyle! Also, he may not have committed as much genocide as the others have, but he's on his way, and don't forget ow damn gorgeous he is.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!