Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

How are you EDGY, KYM?

Last posted Aug 20, 2014 at 07:04AM EDT. Added Aug 15, 2014 at 10:09PM EDT
43 posts from 31 users

Let's face it guys, there's edge in all of us. With the right circumstances, we could be turned into angsty teens, bent on alienating ourselves from those we once held dear.
_But that doesn't mean it's not fun to talk about XD
So here is where we document the evidence to prove that we are, or someday may become whiny, self important emo kids.

So one night a while ago I was staying up extremely past my bed time, and my brain had reached that state of exhaustion where it feels kind of like being drunk (or so I imagine) XD and at one point I was doing something extremely important to my sense of superiority – reading page after page of Youtube comments :O So many fucking idiots on display. From one corner of my mind, this little thought decided to trot its way out:

Perhaps this was just the result of me being enlightened by my own intelligence. Or maybe that state of euphoria brought me closer to who I really am than ever before.

But most likely, I'm just fucking random like that XD

Last edited Aug 15, 2014 at 10:19PM EDT

Surma wrote:

one time, i went to disneychannel.com WITHOUT my parents permission

holy shit I have seen this joke 10 times in the past week; everyone needs to stop

i am so, SO edgy, that i have a alicorn sonic oc who is made of knives, has shotguns for eyes that bleed iperealistic blud who fak all the grills, and killed SUPER dark-robo_eggman.exe to avenge sonic deth on Sunak derr hotdog '06 GOTY 10/10 IGN edition, and is half damon and is 9ga gusre

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!