Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Suspend Me Mods

Last posted Sep 10, 2014 at 08:49PM EDT. Added Sep 10, 2014 at 02:52PM EDT
42 posts from 16 users

Suspenders, or braces, are fabric or leather straps worn over the shoulders to hold up trousers. Straps may be elasticated, either entirely or only at attachment ends and most straps are of woven cloth forming an X or Y shape at the back. Braces are typically attached to trousers with buttons using leather tabs at the ends or with clips. Outside the US the term suspenders or suspender belt refers to a garment used to hold up stockings, what in American English is called a garter belt.

Oh nice, so people actually beg to get suspended, I hope this is a troll. If not, this is just pathetic. All that and the joke may have gone over my head, so no need to point it out.

Last edited Sep 10, 2014 at 06:54PM EDT

Artyom wrote:

Oh nice, so people actually beg to get suspended, I hope this is a troll. If not, this is just pathetic. All that and the joke may have gone over my head, so no need to point it out.

uh excuse me, but this isn't a troll, this is a very far and deep meaning. while you plebtier think he's just trying to get suspended, this is actually a deep metaphor for what's going on in ferguson right now. you see, the mods are the police and instead of doing their job (i.e suspending him) they are refusing them the right to be suspended. if you look at nuclear physics you could see that the battery juices in pizza's head are 75% causing him to believe suspending him was the best way of action and if dog = mx+b then you should know that pizza is actually thanking you for not suspending him and he wants to tell us with his posts "already a memeber? click here to sign in" therefore, if you listen to 17:74 of storm from the indie band godspeed you! black emperor's sensational album lift yr. skinny fists like antennas to heaven you'd see that all pizza really wants to do is make a shit thread in riff raff.

Last edited Sep 10, 2014 at 08:14PM EDT

LNH wrote:

uh excuse me, but this isn't a troll, this is a very far and deep meaning. while you plebtier think he's just trying to get suspended, this is actually a deep metaphor for what's going on in ferguson right now. you see, the mods are the police and instead of doing their job (i.e suspending him) they are refusing them the right to be suspended. if you look at nuclear physics you could see that the battery juices in pizza's head are 75% causing him to believe suspending him was the best way of action and if dog = mx+b then you should know that pizza is actually thanking you for not suspending him and he wants to tell us with his posts "already a memeber? click here to sign in" therefore, if you listen to 17:74 of storm from the indie band godspeed you! black emperor's sensational album lift yr. skinny fists like antennas to heaven you'd see that all pizza really wants to do is make a shit thread in riff raff.

I'm going to go ahead and believe you're saying that because this is a riff-raff post that I shouldn't take it seriously, so I'll do just that and leave this post, and thanks Lil B for making this a bit more clear.

Last edited Sep 10, 2014 at 08:25PM EDT

Spooky Pizza wrote:

No. I actually want to be suspended. And I'm going to one way or the other

look pizza, i respect your decisions here, but who knows more about your posts, me or me.

it's clear here when he says "i'm going to one way or the other" he means "the pains inside are too fierce and i can't handle, but i can still hold on" and that means that pizza here really want attention, wants love, wants the doctorate, but he holds up too short. he looks at animal crossing shota bdsm all day and he can't get past. he looks in the mirror and sees nothing. it's really deep, i dont think you understand.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!