Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,613 total conversations in 7,432 threads

+ New Thread

I swear to god

Last posted Sep 18, 2014 at 09:59PM EDT. Added Sep 17, 2014 at 09:48PM EDT
22 posts from 18 users

I'm seriously about to cry. Why is everyone deactivating? And why is it always the cool people, seriously. Well, i'm keeping up on the promise I made on the IRC. Please come back Lil B ;-;

Last edited Sep 17, 2014 at 09:55PM EDT

I think that the illuminati are attempting to destroy kym by decapitating our leadership. We must have uncovered their secret dealings in a recent meme entry. Quick, we must find and delete the evidence, lest we lose the rest of our beloved mods.

Poor Muffin. Two of your besties are gone. Well, let's just hope B comes back soon and this is all an elaborate joke. This is legitimately making me sad. I always thought that internet friends didn't really affect me emotionally but Lil B's thread took a serious blow. I barely knew the rest, but he was the dankest user around.

Liche did you read my KYM fanfiction I thought it was pretty obvious Adam will be the last mod and blubber will come back to finish the job

Ann will be the second to last tho

Twilitlord wrote:

Liche did you read my KYM fanfiction I thought it was pretty obvious Adam will be the last mod and blubber will come back to finish the job

Ann will be the second to last tho

>ann somehow managing to leave kym
man blubber's sniper rifle must be really good

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!