Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

Goodbye, Kouhai

Last posted Sep 19, 2014 at 06:13PM EDT. Added Sep 18, 2014 at 09:42PM EDT
21 posts from 12 users

As of 8:32 PM CST, KYM user Raine, Everyone's Kouhai, disconnected. We are all heartbroken by this loss, especially in the wake of the deactivation of my Maternity Spiral Brother Loli just days earlier. We're here on this thread to pay our respects to Kouhai, and to reflect on the joy that we've shared together. If anyone has any words, now is the time to speak up.

Ann Hiro wrote:

The death of a creative person should be put in the creative forum. She was one of the better artist.

While we're at it we might as well make a forum titled "Dicks" and move all user-related threads there.

Muffinlicious wrote:

While we're at it we might as well make a forum titled "Dicks" and move all user-related threads there.

If we do that, Muffin would have an uncontrollable orgasm from all the dick sucking.

Last edited Sep 18, 2014 at 10:27PM EDT

Kouhai was a friend to all of us. Soft-spoken, creative, infinitely generous. It really does hurt to see her go. But she left behind a lifetime's worth of art on her thread, and for all of us whose lives she touched with her creative spirit, she will never really die.

I want to extend my gratitude to her for refusing to let anything faze her. She was strong willed, kind, and reliable from the very beginning. Thank you, Veena. Thank you Uomi. Thank you Raine. Thank you Kouhai.

Nemure…Nemure

Slutty Sam wrote:

Wasn't she already inactive? Doesn't the deactivation just seal the deal? I don't know if she was or not, but I haven't seen her posting anywhere for ages.

Trust me, as a cardiological professor, users always come back.

Genesis Does wrote:

Kouhai was a friend to all of us. Soft-spoken, creative, infinitely generous. It really does hurt to see her go. But she left behind a lifetime's worth of art on her thread, and for all of us whose lives she touched with her creative spirit, she will never really die.

I want to extend my gratitude to her for refusing to let anything faze her. She was strong willed, kind, and reliable from the very beginning. Thank you, Veena. Thank you Uomi. Thank you Raine. Thank you Kouhai.

Nemure…Nemure

Jesus dude. Don't forget to breath through your nose or you'll choke on all that dick you're desperately sucking here.

Last edited Sep 19, 2014 at 11:04AM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

Jesus dude. Don't forget to breath through your nose or you'll choke on all that dick you're desperately sucking here.

True, I hate this bullshit when people make this speech about how much they loved this user and they act like their life is over and their best friend just died or something. It's okay to get a bit sad, but jeez, get over it.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!