Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

WTF the fuck is with kids and their mangoes and annie moo's?

Last posted Sep 23, 2014 at 01:55PM EDT. Added Sep 22, 2014 at 07:25PM EDT
4 posts from 4 users

So I'm walking around a proudly American store, and I decided to get me some mangoes, so I go to the mango section AND EVERY FUCKING MANGO HAS BUG EYES AND SAYS "KAR-WHY DES-SUE?" AND THEN SOME MAGIC FUCKING FLOATY PINK PANSY FLOWERS APPEARS.
FUCK.
So me, being a respectable AMERICAN, decided to get some milk instead. I ask the deli, who in turn replies, "we only have annie moo milk" AND SHE SHOWS ME A FUCKING COW WITH NO STRIPES AND ONE RED SPOT AND BUG EYES.
My American sense starts to tingle, as if I'm losing my sanity.
I hear a massive eagle cry.
I see Japanese imperial soldiers break into the store.
My America sense is in overdrive.
I fall to my knees, as I call out, "OH, GREAT BALD FUCK BIRD OF TESTOSTERONE, GIVE ME MURICAN"
I am suddenly surrounded by legions of bug-eyed humans.
Suddenly, I feel a sudden rise in my trousers.
I see a bald eagle's head burst out of it.
With all my powers combined, I become Captain Bird Cock.
There will be no more animoo's.

Last edited Sep 22, 2014 at 07:42PM EDT

Omg hai ___^ I’m anon-san and I absolutely luuuv anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ___________________________________

When I walked onto Tokyo street =____=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am ___ he grabbed my hand and winked ~^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< (O) (O) (O)] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close =^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (O)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^<) ^____________;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Last edited Sep 22, 2014 at 11:47PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!