Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

i'm gonna suspend everyone who makes AMAs from now on

Last posted Sep 27, 2014 at 11:41PM EDT. Added Sep 23, 2014 at 03:23PM EDT
49 posts from 20 users

Wait, since you said you're suspending people who make AMAs, and you're making an AMA thread… isn't that contradictory on itself?

Spider-Byte wrote:

He's already suspended. (also on his wall un-nsfw my comments at the same time for maximum amount of blubbers favourite thing).

You posted the same video 5 times. This is referred to as 'spam'. Don't do it.

MDFification wrote:

You posted the same video 5 times. This is referred to as 'spam'. Don't do it.

It was a joke and Blubber was in on it. He is fine with it now that he nsfw-ed it. I'm not going to spam often or at all really. This is a one off thing under certain circumstances. And in it's current state it isn't hurting anyone.

Spider-Byte wrote:

GTFO this isn't cringe thread.

CRINGE?

R u Cringing? Cringing over this yet?
OOOOOOOHHHHHH CRINGE NAO!
I know you're cringing hard
#REKT Such Cringe, Much Cringing, Cringed Wow!
This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cringy I must post moar

Last edited Sep 23, 2014 at 10:34PM EDT

Blubber is actually the easiest method to receive a butthurt given it will come as the ointment and the entire encounter is usually uncomplicated, risk-free as well as entirely organic. There isn’t any surgical procedure involved. There isn’t any IMMA FIRIN MA LAZOR or maybe Dickbutt. You will find simply no scientific treatments. You may not have even to visit to the ITC to obtain handled or attend to Riff Raff. You may use Weeaboo home without the specialized advice and find phenomenally young searching Waifu that is without any almost all indications involving growing older such as lines and wrinkles.

The quoted post has been deleted.

this post is funny enough on it's own tbh.

e: once sean archer realized that he set himself up for having fun poked at himself he deleted his comments like a wee baby

Last edited Sep 26, 2014 at 05:17PM EDT

Lil A wrote:

[sean archer starts crying because a mod made fun of him in riff raff]

All he said was that I threw a shit-fit when I got sussied. Which I did. I even became a cannibal.
In a way, I even became a necrophagist.

Last edited Sep 26, 2014 at 11:50PM EDT

Dieselie McDieselface wrote:

All he said was that I threw a shit-fit when I got sussied. Which I did. I even became a cannibal.
In a way, I even became a necrophagist.

[sean archer goes to bed and starts dreaming about his adventures of becoming a cannibal or possibly a necrophagist]

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!