Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

vote m00t 2014

Last posted Oct 14, 2014 at 01:52AM EDT. Added Oct 12, 2014 at 04:44AM EDT
31 posts from 16 users

Voted. mooty is climbing the rank

He's so terrible that hes even on that list twice. But I voted the other moot down because our moot is cooler

Other terrible people I voted up:

• Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Bin Laden, Zedong…all those motherfuckers deserve the top spot
  • the 'Jongs. All the great leaders should be higher up for fucking up a whole country
  • Gaddafi, what a prick
  • Nero gets a vote for being a fat fuck pedo
  • Ivan the terrible, its in the name
  • Vlad the impaler, also in the name
  • Ghengis Khan. I'm just jealous of his K/D ratio
  • George Bush Jr. Wanna know why so many people hate Americans? Well thank this guy for kicking off the "dumb muricans" trend. But mainly voted just to spite all the people who voted Obama
  • Jim Jones. Just fuck this asshole, pure and simple

Other terrible people I voted down:

• Obama. Why is he there next to fascist warmongers? Is it because he didn't start wars?
  • Quinn. Same reason as above. She's terrible, but not Kim Jong terrible. This is just petty. Moot has a far better reason to be there next to Hitler: for being moot trolololo!

If m00t makes it above Hitler, I will have my faith restored in humanity. *top keks*

Edit: m00tykins is already above Hitler. Let's see if we can't break the voting by giving him 99% of the votes. xD

Edit again: m00t is already #1 vote wise, but is not number 1 in the chart. What gives? He has 26k up to 1k down vs Stalin who has just 20k up vs 20k down. Shouldn't all the down votes count against Stalin's up votes?

Also Zoe Quinn has made it above Kim Jong-il. kekekekekek

Last edited Oct 12, 2014 at 02:10PM EDT

i'm sorry
but i seem to have lost my m00d

perhaps if he wasn't so jong-un
and maybe if he were to Stalin up more trouble
i might bin more pleased with laden him keep his spot
but for nero he is just a hitlerious /pol/ melting pot
and i khan't see why he is so vlad(it) to that list they shouldn't have putin there
Amin.

i should be hanged for the deeds i just commited BUT!

Last edited Oct 12, 2014 at 05:35PM EDT

Derpy Vaz wrote:

now there are 6 m00ts in the top ten

Everyone one run for 9gag! He's going to b& us all!!!

edit: there's also a moot at 41 and one further down at 95. Inb4 top 10 worst people are m00t, moot, M007, mute, mr. moot, Christopher Poole, mr. Poole, Chris Poole, moot Poole, and deadpoole.

Last edited Oct 13, 2014 at 12:21AM EDT

Hahahaha! Moots is filling up ALL of the top positions!

Screw it, I'm voting for all of them. Evidently, this whole poll has been rendered moot

[edit]

Also guys, keep an eye out for little gems like these

[edit again]

Sanic should be higher up. I don't see him taking down Emperor Mengsk

Last edited Oct 13, 2014 at 03:00AM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Voted. mooty is climbing the rank

He's so terrible that hes even on that list twice. But I voted the other moot down because our moot is cooler

Other terrible people I voted up:

• Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Bin Laden, Zedong…all those motherfuckers deserve the top spot
  • the 'Jongs. All the great leaders should be higher up for fucking up a whole country
  • Gaddafi, what a prick
  • Nero gets a vote for being a fat fuck pedo
  • Ivan the terrible, its in the name
  • Vlad the impaler, also in the name
  • Ghengis Khan. I'm just jealous of his K/D ratio
  • George Bush Jr. Wanna know why so many people hate Americans? Well thank this guy for kicking off the "dumb muricans" trend. But mainly voted just to spite all the people who voted Obama
  • Jim Jones. Just fuck this asshole, pure and simple

Other terrible people I voted down:

• Obama. Why is he there next to fascist warmongers? Is it because he didn't start wars?
  • Quinn. Same reason as above. She's terrible, but not Kim Jong terrible. This is just petty. Moot has a far better reason to be there next to Hitler: for being moot trolololo!

>voting up Hitler

Well.. They fixed it. It was fun.
I wonder who is behind it..

@Derpy
Nope. This was raid. Doesnt matter DDoS or not. The vote system obviously abused by an organized crowd, including us. Its clear like water.

Last edited Oct 13, 2014 at 02:59PM EDT

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

Why is Qinn off the list? Is this a sausage party or were those votes not legit?

Dunno, but on a completely unrelated note, some chick blew an admin of that site and shit allegedly was so cash.

Most of the votes probably weren't legit. But don't worry because there are even more m00t's and more Zoe Quinns back on the list and quickly reaching the top

Also it looks like they removed Jim Raynor. But the list still includes Bob the Builder, Daffy Duck, Lucifer, "the hacker 4chan", Team Rocket, The Ebola virus, The Jews, Jewery, and your mom

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!