Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,649 total conversations in 7,438 threads

+ New Thread

Is there a memer more powerful than Don?

Last posted Nov 20, 2014 at 06:46AM EST. Added Nov 11, 2014 at 08:10AM EST
8 posts from 8 users

And I'm not talking about Gorilla Munch Don. I'm talking about Suit & Tie Don with the Staff Member and Administrator titles (with the mod abilities and being capable of both documenting and editing site content), equipped with his banhammer, a perfect >95% karma ratio, control of forums and comments, with Jamie Dubs' DNA implanted in him so he has top tier admin powers and can create brand new meme entries, while being and expert in hashtags and advice animals.

MScratch wrote:

And I'm not talking about Gorilla Munch Don. I'm talking about Suit & Tie Don with the Staff Member and Administrator titles (with the mod abilities and being capable of both documenting and editing site content), equipped with his banhammer, a perfect >95% karma ratio, control of forums and comments, with Jamie Dubs' DNA implanted in him so he has top tier admin powers and can create brand new meme entries, while being and expert in hashtags and advice animals.

You can tell by that smile, that this is a man who is confident in what he's doing…

meme-ing on us

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!