Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

IRC EXPOSED: A SHOCKING FUTURE FOR KNOW YOUR MEME

Last posted Nov 20, 2014 at 02:35AM EST. Added Nov 19, 2014 at 06:50PM EST
15 posts from 15 users

How will we stop them before they take over our precious memesite?

Little does Roarshack know that the neckbeards have already joined ranks and managed to overtake the site with their homosexual palette-colored horses.
There is no escape from the brones.

There is no escape from the brones.

I knew there was something up with you when you joined the IRC. How could we have been so blind.

Well, according to Scientific Facts from Science Land, brones composed half of this site back in the early years next to the Weeaboos and Homestucks! But, as I also learned, GGers are trying to overthrow "the Brone menace"! Our mission is to ignore the brones and exterminate the GGers. To your stations memers!

Are you kidding me? We have infiltrated the Decepticon ranks as well. There is no stopping the brone. #GG is merely a reincarnation of #PonyGate as well. The pones will show their muzzles and be the true owners of equestria the internet soon enough!

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

Are you kidding me? We have infiltrated the Decepticon ranks as well. There is no stopping the brone. #GG is merely a reincarnation of #PonyGate as well. The pones will show their muzzles and be the true owners of equestria the internet soon enough!

guys

guys

GUYS, hear me out

there is no use in figthing against each other, when we are ignoring the GG menace

do you forget? GGers now are constantly trending, they have more comments AND more users than brones, we are dealing with something massive here.

i propose, homosucks, brones, robotfuckers and weebs to enter a truce, and deal with GG as 1

Last edited Nov 19, 2014 at 08:16PM EST

irc is nothing but a bunch of users:

1.) posting mildly intersting images

2.) linking to tinychat's that consist of afro's and long beards and unkept hair

3.) linking comments

4.) also trying to tap into super cool jRPG shills who can remember every VGM ever

5.) whining

6.) ???

7.) dick ofc

8.) Voiced Asians

9.) furry/robofucking/shillzz ISHYGDDT

10.) mod sucky sucky love u wrong time five dorrar me so horny

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!