Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

IRC exclusinary TF2 club exposed

Last posted Jan 23, 2015 at 10:43PM EST. Added Jan 23, 2015 at 09:41PM EST
8 posts from 4 users

It has recently come to my attention that there is TF2 club that has been meeting frequently that won't include everyone, led by none other than the recently most popular girl in school the site Particle Mare! Joined by her two cronies Nononifer and Twisty (the latter of whom recently whittled down his friends list to an elite few).

They'll invite "everyone" but by the time you get there the room is "filled" with their club members and you've wasted you're precious time, and while you were waiting for TF2 and Steam to load they were banging your boyfriend and spreading rumors about you.

My only question is how the fuck does PM manage to play TF2 with any other KYM members when her ping on any server is going to be 300+

Seriously, that's why I could never play TF2 with anyone here. I get 300 ping on US servers and I get booted for high ping. You guys get 300 ping on NZ/AUS servers and get booted for high ping

PM, explain plz

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

My only question is how the fuck does PM manage to play TF2 with any other KYM members when her ping on any server is going to be 300+

Seriously, that's why I could never play TF2 with anyone here. I get 300 ping on US servers and I get booted for high ping. You guys get 300 ping on NZ/AUS servers and get booted for high ping

PM, explain plz

one time we ended up on a server in Mumbai which resulted in all of us getting 300+ ping

it’s not that i don’t lag it’s that my memefriends lag more and so i look good by comparison

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

PM, explain plz

her sheeps run better than yours thus her internet is faster

also what are you complaining about starscream, that game was shit, you are literally asking us to shove shit on your face.

unless you are into that.

Last edited Jan 23, 2015 at 10:03PM EST

James Blunt wrote:

her sheeps run better than yours thus her internet is faster

also what are you complaining about starscream, that game was shit, you are literally asking us to shove shit on your face.

unless you are into that.

this explanation works also.

@PM

I guess Mumbai servers don't boot for high ping. But man it couldn't have been easy with everyone playing with massive lag

We're talking about a massive lag party

Actually that sounds like fun, lets have a lag party

Last edited Jan 23, 2015 at 10:32PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!