Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,613 total conversations in 7,432 threads

+ New Thread

Anime and weeabooism is killing you, click here to find out why

Last posted Jan 30, 2015 at 10:17AM EST. Added Jan 28, 2015 at 02:15PM EST
25 posts from 16 users

As you can see here, this is one of the factors of weeabooism and watching anime.
But wait, there's more!
Anime is the cancer that is not only killing KYM, but the internet itself.
For you see, it is not only corrupting our fellow memers, like this image below:

Disgraceful
But it is also corrupting the one thing we, as memers, strive and live for.
OUR MEMES THEMSELVES.

UTTER HERESY
This is a epidemic that needs to be killed now.
I propose the following:

• We delete all anime related images from KYM.
  • We delete the Anime and Anime series entries (like Shrek) from KYM
    And to kill off the disease completely:
  • We unlock Cringeworthy
  • We ban all users who have anime related avatars and profiles.
  • We 404 KYM itself.
    We need to do this in order to succeed against the disease, because remember, this is a CHRISTIAN website, for CHRISTIAN memers.
    #spreadthememeword

Tupolev Tu-22M Backfire wrote:

But…..I'm already dead.

>has a CHRISTIAN AMERICAN profile pic
>has anime glasses on it
For your health and safety and for everyone's around you, please enter this gas chamber reconditioning chamber:

0.9999...=1 wrote:

Anime and weeabooism is Endless shitty Riff-Raff threads are killing you, click here to find out why

This man understands.
He shall be given a medal when the inevitable purge comes ;_;7

wat tambor wrote:

so weebs like saints row IV? i'm a weeb then.

>anime in our religious videogames

The plague is spreading far too fast for this CHRISTIAN meme website.
We need to call on more stronger forces.
Unfortunately, this means we have to resort to using halaal websites for our aid, like 9chan.

Last edited Jan 28, 2015 at 04:24PM EST

Minty wrote:

As you can see here, this is one of the factors of weeabooism and watching anime.
But wait, there's more!
Anime is the cancer that is not only killing KYM, but the internet itself.
For you see, it is not only corrupting our fellow memers, like this image below:

Disgraceful
But it is also corrupting the one thing we, as memers, strive and live for.
OUR MEMES THEMSELVES.

UTTER HERESY
This is a epidemic that needs to be killed now.
I propose the following:

• We delete all anime related images from KYM.
  • We delete the Anime and Anime series entries (like Shrek) from KYM
    And to kill off the disease completely:
  • We unlock Cringeworthy
  • We ban all users who have anime related avatars and profiles.
  • We 404 KYM itself.
    We need to do this in order to succeed against the disease, because remember, this is a CHRISTIAN website, for CHRISTIAN memers.
    #spreadthememeword

I'm too lazy to use any other method so I'm just gonna quote the whole thing. Suffer.

U CALL URSELF A CHRISTIAN?!

True weebs Christians know the glorious Japanese were blessed with the gift of creating good animation by the LORD himself! We must WORSHIP anime, not destroy it!

Get out of here you enemy of God or get stoned with stones.

Last edited Jan 28, 2015 at 04:47PM EST

Cecaelia Girlie wrote:

I'm too lazy to use any other method so I'm just gonna quote the whole thing. Suffer.

True weebs Christians know the glorious Japanese were blessed with the gift of creating good animation by the LORD himself! We must WORSHIP anime, not destroy it!

>calls itself a CHRISTIAN
>has anime avatar

I would say I'm disappointed, but I don't even think there's a word for the amount of disappointment and pity I'm feeling.

Last edited Jan 28, 2015 at 04:58PM EST

Minty wrote:

>calls itself a CHRISTIAN
>has anime avatar

I would say I'm disappointed, but I don't even think there's a word for the amount of disappointment and pity I'm feeling.

> Looks down on anime
>Likes Studio Ghibli movies
I would say I'm disappointed, but I don't even think there's a word for the amount of disappointment and pity I'm feeling. Except, you know, disappointment and pity.

Cecaelia Girlie wrote:

Congratulations Girlie.

YOU FINALLY UNDERSTAND RIFF-RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFF!

Cecaelia Girlie wrote:

Y̵̜̱̿͝o̺͓̪͖͗̋̆͛̀̚͘u̪̪̖̰̹̐ͩ͒͂̀̚͠ ̯̹̙̫͊̐c̢̛̗̞̬̰̹̣̻̅̌̃͟a͖̪̞̩̞͇̐́ͅņ̤̩̠̜̍̀̈ͭ̂̎̚'̵̮ͧ̓̔t̮̀̇̇͒͆́ ̥͖̥ͫ͒̐͋ͫͮ̾̑́͡s̵̝̜̽̅̉́͌͌t̂̉͏̧̻̱̬̀ŏ͙͓̰̪ͮͅp͗ͯ̿҉҉̥ ̞̤̬̩̗ͮ̉ͬ̔̍ͦtͧ̔̀͏͔̹̙̫̼̩̲̗h̶̡̬̖̜̞̯̰͚̣͖͌̍̀̀ȩ̶͇͈̜̙͑̓̆ͧͯͫͨͧ ͉͓̰͍͚̱̌̊̅͝d͓͇ͥͯ̅̓ͬ̿̌ͧ͞e̟̪̭ͥ͋ͪͤ̚s̡̓̄̀ͩ̓͆҉̳u̫̤̮̮̤̮̠̫ͩ̃̓ͭ̀̍̋̚͠.̀͋̉ͧ͋̀҉̨̣̪̳̜̳͇̤̰͕̘̮͑̔̒́͘͝ͅ

So I decided after waking up, I'd quickly check my humble CHRISTIAN thread to commune with my fellow believers.
But I was sorely disappointed.
When I logged back into the fray, I noticed that weebs, otakus and lolicons all came to deny the illness that had corrupted their animoo brains.
SHEEPLE.
They are so caught up in their kawaii desu-ness (the very words gnaws at my throat at its wickedness) that they do not see the truth.
ONLY CHRISTIAN MEMES CAN SAVE THEIR SOULS NOW.
EDIT: And I got defied by a nonbeliever :T

Last edited Jan 29, 2015 at 04:17AM EST

Sir Soundwave wrote:

But… Muh Holographic Robot catgirl maids.

Look at your grandpa.

Utter disgrace
You see his face.
His kind, caring, gentle face utterly raped and violated by your disgusting weeabooism.
Only you can see the light, brother, and so therefore, please enlighten yourself with our CHRISTIAN memes

I agree with you, Mr. Minty! These Japanese cartoons are extremely violent and sexual, and should be deleted!
However, I noticed you have a Gorillaz profile picture, so you need to change it.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!