Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

I found the most....interesting Sonic Fanart. (kinda NSFW)

Last posted Mar 21, 2015 at 09:39AM EDT. Added Feb 16, 2015 at 08:23PM EST
99 posts from 41 users

Precious Roy wrote:

Well, at least it's not the urinals.

That and the fact that this actually took effort to make is this picture's only strong point.

@Orginal: Well, it's not like I'm an anti-furry…. I kinda like furry stuff… Not enough to call myself a furry though…

Cecaelia Girlie wrote:

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THAT IS DX

Cacaelia Girlie achieved such a level of furfucker even Mr. Wolfy is already plebian tier to her.

Last edited Feb 16, 2015 at 09:17PM EST

RandomMan wrote:

Cacaelia Girlie achieved such a level of furfucker even Mr. Wolfy is already plebian tier to her.

RM setting high standards he wants to achieve but knows he can't yet again I see

Last edited Feb 16, 2015 at 09:42PM EST

RandomMan wrote:

I…. I….. I….

Actually, it's true.

In fact I'm so much of a furfucker I have this as a screen saver:

….

lol jk

Last edited Feb 16, 2015 at 10:35PM EST

Cecaelia Girlie wrote:

I…. I….. I….

Actually, it's true.

In fact I'm so much of a furfucker I have this as a screen saver:

….

lol jk

You're fucking denying that you're a furry and you have this as a screensaver? What the actual fuck

Last edited Feb 16, 2015 at 10:35PM EST

Lutien wrote:

You're fucking denying that you're a furry and you have this as a screensaver? What the actual fuck

^I'm not sure if ur joking…..

Or ur daft.

Cuz I wuz certainly joking.

.-.

Last edited Feb 16, 2015 at 10:37PM EST

I love how when scrutinizing the picture, everyone points out the glovelessness…. But not the fact that they also have no shoes, or the fact that they are randomly muscular, or the fact that Shadow is cradling Sonic, or the fact that it's Sonadow…. You guys don't even comment on the facial expressions. The glovelessness is clearly the worst part of the picture.

Cecaelia Girlie wrote:

I love how when scrutinizing the picture, everyone points out the glovelessness…. But not the fact that they also have no shoes, or the fact that they are randomly muscular, or the fact that Shadow is cradling Sonic, or the fact that it's Sonadow…. You guys don't even comment on the facial expressions. The glovelessness is clearly the worst part of the picture.

I've seen worse.

Cecaelia Girlie wrote:

I have seen worse, like the urinals for example.

RandomMan wrote:

Cecaelia Girlie confirmed bigger furry than Mr. Wolfy.

I've heard things that many furry artist actuallys hate furries and only do it for the cash. Could Wolfy be one of them, I'm not surprise if he does hate them.

This thread isn't weird enough.

I found these when looking for bad (Sonic) pics, so they are somehow related:

Last edited Feb 17, 2015 at 08:15PM EST

Thrash95 wrote:

Cecaelia confirmed to be the antichrist

My theory is that he's The Chosen One, who's repeated posting of unfathomably bizarre and/or horrible fan art is meant to forcibly shatter our current perception of reality and force us to see the true nature of things.

Mr. AeliaGirlie…

0.9999...=1 wrote:

My theory is that he's The Chosen One, who's repeated posting of unfathomably bizarre and/or horrible fan art is meant to forcibly shatter our current perception of reality and force us to see the true nature of things.

Mr. AeliaGirlie…

>he
>Mr.

Girlie you went from not understanding Riff-Raff to making this the embodiment of what it is about in a matter of a week… I don't know whether to be scared, impress, or what.
I'm just gonna leave you and your fetish thread alone alright.

Guys…. Guys.

I think I found the mother of all bad Sonic Fan art.

It's extremely NSFW and worse than the Sonic toilets.

Just type in "bad Sonic fan art" in the Google images bar. You made need to scroll a bit…

Trust me, you'll know it when you see it. It's kinda like the Sonic Urinals…..

Only they're something worse than urinals.

Last edited Feb 18, 2015 at 12:33AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!