Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,651 total conversations in 7,439 threads

+ New Thread

Is nationalism a problem.

Last posted Mar 05, 2015 at 12:19PM EST. Added Mar 04, 2015 at 01:19PM EST
13 posts from 12 users

Ok so I went to /pol/ and saw a thread about a swede who had enough with the immigrants in his country and he threatend to start a massacre.And that got me thinking,is nationalism really a problem?I mean it was quite bad in 19th and 20th centuy that it led to two World Wars.But nowadays it seems to be gone.I think we should have some pride of where we come from,but going overboard with it is bad.

Last edited Mar 04, 2015 at 01:20PM EST

I agree entirely! What happened to the good old days when we went on Crusades!? We reaped villages, burned their crops, raped their wenches, plundered their homes and brought plagues upon their lands. And why? Because we knew our origins, and wished to reclaim our holy lands!

Ok so I went to /pol/ and saw a thread about a swede who had enough with the immigrants in his country and he threatend to start a massacre.And that got me thinking,is nationalism really a problem?

ITT: Wrong things are wrong.

Of course, from your point of view it was a "massacre". Your "generic" way of thinking is kinda sickening.

>"Is nationalism a problem"
>"But nowadays it seems to be gone"

How many years of basic training did it take to become that basic?

You and people who "think" the same as you are nothing short of simple mental automatons. If you are feeble enough to be shaken by some Swedes empty threats then you certainly won't be capable of comprehending national pride and the unshakeable faith that people hold in their homeland and heritage.

Laika wrote:

You and people who "think" the same as you are nothing short of simple mental automatons. If you are feeble enough to be shaken by some Swedes empty threats then you certainly won't be capable of comprehending national pride and the unshakeable faith that people hold in their homeland and heritage.

Laika wrote:

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!