Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

Write a love letter to Captain Blubber 3 words at a time

Last posted Mar 20, 2015 at 03:58PM EDT. Added Mar 18, 2015 at 03:18PM EDT
49 posts from 26 users

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit.

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum #rekt

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point,

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, why are you

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, aliens will

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, why are you aliens will love your sexy

Last edited Mar 19, 2015 at 03:40PM EDT

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, aliens will love your sexy ass body with

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, aliens will love your sexy ass body with plenty of lube

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, aliens will love your sexy ass body with plenty of lube it up dog

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, aliens will love your sexy ass body with plenty of lube it up dog -gy style, son

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, aliens will love your sexy ass body with plenty of lube it up dog -gy style, son. Why does Blubber

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, aliens will love your sexy ass body with plenty of lube it up dog -gy style, son. Why does Blubber not notice me?!

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, aliens will love your sexy ass body with plenty of lube it up dog -gy style, son. Why does Blubber not notice me?! Not that I

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, aliens will love your sexy ass body with plenty of lube it up dog -gy style, son. Why does Blubber not notice me?! You have weak

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, aliens will love your sexy ass body with plenty of lube it up dog -gy style, son. Why does Blubber not notice me?! You have weak, but firm cheeks

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, aliens will love your sexy ass body with plenty of lube it up dog -gy style, son. Why does Blubber not notice me?! You have weak, but firm cheeks and a nice

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, aliens will love your sexy ass body with plenty of lube it up dog -gy style, son. Why does Blubber not notice me?! You have weak, but firm cheeks and a nice

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, aliens will love your sexy ass body with plenty of lube it up dog -gy style, son. Why does Blubber not notice me?! You have weak, but firm cheeks and a nice stonking great tits

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, aliens will love your sexy ass body with plenty of lube it up dog -gy style, son. Why does Blubber not notice me?! You have weak, but firm cheeks and a nice stonking great tits of molten ice

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, aliens will love your sexy ass body with plenty of lube it up dog -gy style, son. Why does Blubber not notice me?! You have weak, but firm cheeks and a nice stonking great tits of molten ice. I want to

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, aliens will love your sexy ass body with plenty of lube it up dog -gy style, son. Why does Blubber not notice me?! You have weak, but firm cheeks and a nice stonking great tits of molten ice. I want to ban you today

aptain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, aliens will love your sexy ass body with plenty of lube it up dog -gy style, son. Why does Blubber not notice me?! You have weak, but firm cheeks and a nice stonking great tits of molten ice. I want to ban you today for having a

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, aliens will love your sexy ass body with plenty of lube it up dog -gy style, son. Why does Blubber not notice me?! You have weak, but firm cheeks and a nice stonking great tits of molten ice. I want to ban you today for having a thorough pony collection

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, aliens will love your sexy ass body with plenty of lube it up dog -gy style, son. Why does Blubber not notice me?! You have weak, but firm cheeks and a nice stonking great tits of molten ice. I want to ban you today for having a thorough pony collection that's too lewd

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, aliens will love your sexy ass body with plenty of lube it up dog -gy style, son. Why does Blubber not notice me?! You have weak, but firm cheeks and a nice stonking great tits of molten ice. I want to ban you today for having a thorough pony collection that’s too lewd.

Love,
Riff-Raff

Captain Blubber I want lock now! Drunk fat canadian who’s dick’s sucked all the users in the ass with a mighty flying potato fish. Ayyy lmao words were my first word. Binding of Isaac is shit. It stinks like ur mum. #rekt. Back on point, aliens will love your sexy ass body with plenty of lube it up dog -gy style, son. Why does Blubber not notice me?! You have weak, but firm cheeks and a nice stonking great tits of molten ice. I want to ban you today for having a thorough pony collection that’s too lewd.
Love,
Riff-Raff (JK, you suck)

Love,
Riff-Raff (JK, you suck PM's girthy cock)

Love,
Riff-Raff (JK, you suck PM’s girthy cock)

P.S. I hate

Love,
P.S. I hate RandomMan's sexy ass.

Love,
P.S. I hate RandomMan’s sexy ass. It is too

Love,
P.S. I hate RandomMan’s sexy ass. It is too Much for me.

Love,
P.S. I hate RandomMan’s sexy ass. It is too Much for me and my manly

Love,
P.S. I hate RandomMan’s sexy ass. It is too Much for me and my manly hairy vaginal farts.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!