Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,714 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Let it out.

Last posted Dec 06, 2010 at 04:09PM EST. Added Dec 02, 2010 at 08:50AM EST
59 posts from 31 users

We're listening. Pour your heart out to us. Tell us your problems, and we will help.

Mine: My ex-girlfriend has no idea what she is doing anymore. I feel like I was the only one keeping her sane. Problem is, she was making me insane! (which is why i was gone for a few days.) I don't know if I should sacrifice my own life just to make sure she doesn't kill herself!

I feel worthless…my parents don't give a single fuck what i accomplish, but ooh and aww over everything my brother does. If he fucks up, nothig happens. I make the tiniest mistake, and my parents give me hell.

I can't belive that it started snowing where I live on the very first day of December! Also my mother is constantly getting annoyed by my father spending most of his time on IMVU.

Smugleaf, I don't know if that was a joke or not, but killing yourself would only hurt her more. Your death would be on her shoulders. Other than that, I can't really say more.

angrypwnzer, try to tell them how you feel. A parent would always change for their child.

Time to spill my tangy guts…

My parents keep nagging me to get a job/get a license/get into college. I just graduated high school last summer. Is it so wrong to want that last bit of free time before entering the rat race and working every day until I retire at 70-something?

Oh yeah, and if the money's such an issue, maybe you could sell some of these MOTHER****ING MONEY-DRAINING ANIMALS. IT'S NOT LIKE WE HAVE 9001 OF THEM OR ANYTHING.

Phew. Thanks.

I recently came out and told my mother that I was bisexual. I was sorta forced into it. She's now been avoiding me like crazy, brushing me off whenever I try to talk to her.

My dad is dead, My stepdad is a dick, Half of my family are whores and do drugs, I'm 17 but still in my second year of high school, been single all my life, My mom had her 3rd D.W.I and if she does it again then she'll be in jail for like 40 years. And drinking is all my mom has for the first two reasons. I'm fat. I'm not gay but I think I might be one of those somethingsexuals that find no interest in either gender. That's about every problem I have. I don't cry about it because there are people who have been in worst situations. So I try to be optimistic about the future that may or may not exist.

Ashbot wrote:

My dad is dead, My stepdad is a dick, Half of my family are whores and do drugs, I'm 17 but still in my second year of high school, been single all my life, My mom had her 3rd D.W.I and if she does it again then she'll be in jail for like 40 years. And drinking is all my mom has for the first two reasons. I'm fat. I'm not gay but I think I might be one of those somethingsexuals that find no interest in either gender. That's about every problem I have. I don't cry about it because there are people who have been in worst situations. So I try to be optimistic about the future that may or may not exist.

You're attitude towards what you have stated reminds me of Lanthus.
There is nothing wrong with being fat. And having no interest in relationships/girls is just another thing you don't have to worry about :)
My adopted dad is exactly like your mom. Shit sucks, I'm sorry to hear that you have to go through it.

Moargun wrote:

You're attitude towards what you have stated reminds me of Lanthus.
There is nothing wrong with being fat. And having no interest in relationships/girls is just another thing you don't have to worry about :)
My adopted dad is exactly like your mom. Shit sucks, I'm sorry to hear that you have to go through it.

Thank you, with people like you around I have a reason to try to be optimistic. _

I guess I got to have a part in this too.
My parents are divorced and it was for the best because it looked like they were about to kill each other. The fighting stopped for a while, but now its just gotten as bad as it did before. My parents would go out to a bathroom or whatever, and yell at each other though the phone if they had god knows what on their mind. What I'm tired of is wearing a shit eating grin and act like nothing happened.

Fine.

My biological father was a drug dealer and addict. When he found out that my mom was pregnant, he told her to abort me. She left him two weeks later. He fought in court for custody of me because he wanted child support from my mom. He lost. I've never met my father, but from what I know, I never want to.
Shortly after divorcing my biological father, my mom married another man just two months after meeting him. This was idiotic on her part. He was nice for two weeks before becoming a manifestation of evil. He got my mom pregnant with my sister, whom he would later abuse. He was a meth addict with an extremely short temper. He threatened my mom repeatedly with death, physically abused me, my sister, and my mother constantly, and refused to work. Because of this, my mom had to support us while protecting us from her husband. I had trouble in school, due to my frustration at home. Being powerless to stop someone from hurting you is bad for your psyche, as it turns out. So one night, when they were fighting as was the norm, my (now divorced) stepdad pulled a gun on my mom and held it to her head. We left the next day and promptly filed for divorce.
We struggled for a few years, but now my mom owns a legal document assistent business and works part-time as a real estate agent. No guys in the house. As it should be. Though my previous stepdad still effects my life, and has since physically abused me and my sister, whom he has visitation rights to. He owes us over $40,000 in damages and child support.

I have more problems, such as chronic anxiety/depression, GID, etc, but I don't feel like posting them in-depth.

I'm overly-shy and sensitive. The slightest thought of someone disliking me kills me on the inside. Sometimes, I think I care too much about how I look >__>. Or maybe I care too much about what other people think about me. I'm 90% sure I've developed an eating disorder over the past few years. Which totally blows. If not, then it's some really fucked up dieting.

Mellow wrote:

I'm overly-shy and sensitive. The slightest thought of someone disliking me kills me on the inside. Sometimes, I think I care too much about how I look >__>. Or maybe I care too much about what other people think about me. I'm 90% sure I've developed an eating disorder over the past few years. Which totally blows. If not, then it's some really fucked up dieting.

I thought 90% of everyone had eating disorders. I'm an anorexic, myself.
Also, you're pretty likable, so I wouldn't worry too much about anyone disliking you. And you look fine, though I know you'll never convince yourself of that since I have the same problem.

You're among friends.

Snarb wrote:

I thought 90% of everyone had eating disorders. I'm an anorexic, myself.
Also, you're pretty likable, so I wouldn't worry too much about anyone disliking you. And you look fine, though I know you'll never convince yourself of that since I have the same problem.

You're among friends.

Yea, I kind of guessed you were :P I was too scared to ask about it. It's really awkward when asked that sort of question straight forward. Well, it's good to know I'm not alone. At the same time, the last thing I would want is knowing that other people have this problem.
As for people disliking me, there is bound to be at least one. I'm not worrying too much, but still worrying.

I've pulled a knife on my dad twice.
However, he had it coming-so far, he has:
hit me so hard i was thrown out of my chair and into a wall
lied to his entire family for 3 months claiming he couldn't feel the left side of his body
and told me to piss in my mouth when i asked if i could come downstairs to use
the bathroom.

Austin wrote:

We're listening. Pour your heart out to us. Tell us your problems, and we will help.

Mine: My ex-girlfriend has no idea what she is doing anymore. I feel like I was the only one keeping her sane. Problem is, she was making me insane! (which is why i was gone for a few days.) I don't know if I should sacrifice my own life just to make sure she doesn't kill herself!

Doing that isn't fair on you and could make her feel guilty. I think the best thing to do is be a good friend to her. I was in her position once. She'll learn to just be friends eventually if you help her. Don't mention the past between you two and things should settle down. I wish you both the best of luck.

Mellow wrote:

Yea, I kind of guessed you were :P I was too scared to ask about it. It's really awkward when asked that sort of question straight forward. Well, it's good to know I'm not alone. At the same time, the last thing I would want is knowing that other people have this problem.
As for people disliking me, there is bound to be at least one. I'm not worrying too much, but still worrying.

I worry about my weight but I still eat sometimes..and I'm afraid of people hating me. To a dangerous degree. I cry over the smallest things and cut.

Edit: Sorry for the double post!!!

Last edited Dec 03, 2010 at 11:17AM EST

Sometimes, I get so damn angry. I just want to hit something. It hurts so much how every day I try to hide it. At least I do a good job of hiding it. But sometimes I get so pissed off at people who don't deserve it. I feel like my friends try to ignore me. I feel like my dad is disappointed in me. I feel so damn alone every day. My parents constantly fight and my dad is too ignorant to listen to me when I try to tell him what he's doing. He just gets in and spends the rest of the night drunk and playing halo at full volume, which doesn't help as my mum grew up in a warzone so she's terrified of gunfire. My sister hates me for no reason and tries to put me down or show me up whenever she can. Out of the two girls that I've ever had feelings for, one went out with me and then dumped me, even though she didn't like me, and the other won't go out with me because I'm religious and I'm pretty sure she thinks any religious person is immediately discriminative over effectively everyone. I'm over sensitive and over react to a lot of things, mostly because I have little trust for some people anymore. All this this just adds fuel to the flames of my anger.

I like to write. It keeps my mind of things like that. I wrote a poem, Shackled Leaf, for people in my position or similar. Read it or don’t, I don’t care, I just hope it helps someone.

Last edited Dec 03, 2010 at 11:28AM EST

This thread really depresses me. I wish I could give everyone a hug :c
I would totally let you guys live with me if I could. I would make your life full of fun~

I really do love you guys. If you're down in the dumps and think no one cares about you, remember me. I care, and I'll always care. :)

I should be appointed KYM Guidance Counselor xD

First year of college = stressed out of my mind.

That's basically it with me. I'm extremely poor and can't afford to pay my first month's rent on my first apartment. But other than that, I'm okay.

I admit that I think I have it a bit better off than some people in this thread. I feel horrible. D:
(In the sense that even though my parents are divorced, and have been for the past decade, they still remain good friends. I have never really been depressed or any of that. I've never really been classified as poor. And I admit that I was a bit spoiled, being the youngest and all.)

Moargun wrote:

This thread really depresses me. I wish I could give everyone a hug :c
I would totally let you guys live with me if I could. I would make your life full of fun~

I really do love you guys. If you're down in the dumps and think no one cares about you, remember me. I care, and I'll always care. :)

I should be appointed KYM Guidance Counselor xD

That's a selfless thing your doing moargun. I respect you for that.

Moargun wrote:

Heh, I didn't think it was. I don't know…
But thanks :)

No problem : ) I actually helped some people on another forum once, so if you need help, I can be assistant councelor

Last edited Dec 03, 2010 at 01:16PM EST

Ok, here's something that I've been meaning to say for a long time, here I go….

I hate sega. I love their games, I love their consoles, I just hate them. For one reason, their adverts in the 90s. In my opinion, adverts should say that x company has the best product, not that x company has the best product and y company's product is the most awful thing in the history of the universe. It just makes them look like arseholes. Plus, sometimes they just made shit up:

Mangaka To Be wrote:

I'm useless and I want to do something helpful with my life like be a councellor but nobody likes me and I might aswell die.

those are signs of serious depression that could lead to suicide. If your serious then you need to talk to someone about this, i myself struggled with depression, and i know you feel like your alone, but you're not. I strongly advise you talk to your parents, or you guidance councilor.

Basically, I cut and I do other things to harm myself but I can't. My best friend is becoming more and more distant to me. We used to be so close. My boyfriend thinks I'm an ugly brat, he doesn't say it but in my head I know he means it. Only 2 people know I cut. Once the news gets out I'll be in deep shit. I'm stressed out because of various things happening in and out of school. My parents are becoming a shackle to my oppression and the route to my salvation is blocked by various grades at school and the fact that I do not have various sources. Only now I turn to the internet for help.

@Mangaka To Be. Nobodies useless. And you're never alone. Even if you feel like it, there's always someone for you. Your family. Your neighbours. That person who you always meet on the way to school or work. Hell, even us on the internet! And there will be someone out there who likes you. You just have the poor fortune to not have met them yet. Or maybe their staring you in the face. And I know what you're gonna say "no thats wrong","That'll never happen" or "LOL copypasta". Well, just wait. One day, you will find someone. : )

@Jade Glass You've probably been told this a few times, but don't cut. Please. Everytime you do you're only hating yourself more, which leads to more cutting. You're punishing yourself for no reason. No-one deserves that. and do you know that he's said that? We guys work in mysterious ways, and our opinions can rarely be judged from face value. If it's in your head, then it stays in your head. it doesn't translate to real life. Not only that, he's your boyfriend. Someone who cares for you. Feels for you. Loves you. You could tele him and ask it to be a secret. He could help you stop. I know i'd do anything to help the girl I love. (Actually, once I stood up against 3 guys who were each stronger than me, simply because they were trying to touch her bra.)

You know, this reminds me of a song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyTNt8PxE0A

Last edited Dec 03, 2010 at 06:34PM EST

I have never revealed this, or what I have done consequentially, but I actually have a strong hatred for my step brother darkrose, and HIS father…..
His father abandoned my mother to run off with his mother. It broke my mom's heart beyond repair. She killed herself. Knowing I had nowhere to go, his father took advantage of me. Ever since I can remember, he molested me. We lived in this rotten apartment… And I was his slave. Every day I cursed his soul. I swore that I would kill him one day. But cursing didn't change anything. That's when I decided to become a killer. With no money to pay for training, I paid with my body. But to DarkRose, I bet that son of a bitch looked like a hard-working family man. That was all an act. He didn't give two shits about cleaning up my life so I decided to clean it up myself. That's why I do what I do. And I got what I wanted. Killing him in front of DarkRoses very eyes. That's my story.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!