Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,714 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

What Videogame are you currently obsessing over?

Last posted Jan 30, 2011 at 08:48PM EST. Added Jan 20, 2011 at 11:33AM EST
52 posts from 35 users

Post your current video game addiction/obsession
Mine: Epic Mickey (wii) and Shaun White Skateboarding (Xbox 360)
I finally was able to stop playing 358/2 Days (it was the ONLY DS game i played for a whole YEAR.)

Right now I've been playing Dead Space and Dead Space Ignition to prepare my self for the horrors that await me in Dead Space 2; and on alternations I play little big planet 2.

Medal of Honor. I actually gotta say overall it's better then COD Modern hippopotamus shit 2, and Black Ops. Even though all my friends laugh at me when I say Medal of Honor is better, but oh well.

Last edited Jan 20, 2011 at 01:54PM EST

I don't have it on my new laptop, which is probably for the best, as I used to play the dang thing over and over again. Probably one of the best games of all time, IMHO.

If my computer was fully functional, I would be obsessed with MineCraft now, too. I almost had a base done in the Nether, but then my computer started failing to cooperate with Java.

Replacement obsession is Sands of Destruction. Mainly grinding before what I believe is the final boss fight that I've failed twice.

Dane wrote:

Medal of Honor. I actually gotta say overall it's better then COD Modern hippopotamus shit 2, and Black Ops. Even though all my friends laugh at me when I say Medal of Honor is better, but oh well.

I love Medal of Honor as well. My favorite of the series is Frontline, and I want to get the newest one. Anyways, the game I'm currently obsessing over is Team Fortress 2 (big surprise). Because I must. Get. MORE. HATS.

Vlad wrote:

I love Medal of Honor as well. My favorite of the series is Frontline, and I want to get the newest one. Anyways, the game I'm currently obsessing over is Team Fortress 2 (big surprise). Because I must. Get. MORE. HATS.

The newest one was the one I'm talking about, and yeah, there's a code you can enter which gives you Frontline free if you have a PS3.

At the moment I'm not obsessing over anything, but I'm currently playing
Golden Sun Dark Dawn (DS)
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GC)
Final Fantasy XIII (360) (Stopped playing cause I got stuck, but started again today)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (360)
Borderlands (360)
COD: MW2 (360) (Cause Black Ops is a waste of money if you already own MW2)
Final Fantasy VI (PS1) (Re-playing it)

MGS3, Tales of Destiny, and KH 358/2 Days are on hold at the moment, but I will beat them someday!

Maybe I obsess over video games in general…

UPDATED:

Okami (PS2)

In the above game I met the Cat God.

CAT GOD, GODDAMIT!~!

This game is beyond awesome.

No, rly!

Last edited Jan 25, 2011 at 12:35PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!