Forums / Discussion / Serious Debate

14,085 total conversations in 681 threads

+ New Thread

Robin Williams's 65th Birthday

Last posted Jul 21, 2016 at 10:14PM EDT. Added Jul 21, 2016 at 05:13PM EDT
3 posts from 3 users

Today I bring a thread that is not exactly meant to be a serious debate, but more of a homage to the magnanimous Robin Williams (this board is Serious, so I thought it would be more convenient to make the thread in here).

For those who don't know or probably forgot about Robin Williams, he was a comedian actor that made us laugh a lot with his work in Hollywood and Disney. He was well known for voicing Genie in the Aladdin movies, or by his role as the Therapist Sean Maguire in Good Will Hunting.
He was a great actor and a very empathetic man, he became a philanthropist and made benefit appearances to support literacy and women's rights, along with appearing at benefits for Veterans.

Robin Williams committed suicide on 11 August 2014, he hanged himself with his own belt and died of asphyxia. He was going through severe depression back at the time.

Today is his 65th birthday, and I thought it would be nice to make this thread so we can pay our respects to this magnificent bastard for all the work he's done in his cinema and TV career.

Tell us how Robin Williams influenced your life if you ever watched any of his work as a way to give your condolences to his death and his birthday.

I miss him so much, he made me smile and laugh more than I normally should anytime I heard or saw him on the screens. His death was a very unpleasant thing to hear at the time, made me very sad. I really hope he's somewhere good now…

Stupid depression, spoiling the lifes of so many people.

Last edited Jul 21, 2016 at 08:12PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!