Forums / Media / Video Games

38,605 total conversations in 2,698 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
I made a KYM game!

Last posted Jul 22, 2014 at 02:11AM EDT. Added Jul 03, 2014 at 07:01AM EDT
13 posts from 8 users

Back in the days of when I used to make pointless games, there was a demo called "Gonzo Heads" that showed you how to make a game. I found the demo, and made a KYM version of it

It wont work 100% but if you want, I can make more, I have like 100 demos on a disc and all I did was change textures and stuff

I don't know any good hosting servers, so TinyUpload should work. Here's a link

MedleyManiac wrote:

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I can't get it to work.

What do you mean?

I made it on my windows xp computer so maybe it's no compatable?

Run the .exe file in compatability mode for SP2

I have played it.
But for some reason, my windows 7 reverted back to windows7 basic theme everytime i play.

So, basically, you press left click to erase the tiles with same colors, and press right click to erase the tiles with same faces.
And the tiny servant can be clicked to puss the tiles.

Kinda hard to see the colors here.

I've never heard nor played the original in my life, but it's easy enough to learn quick.

Anyway, my criticism would have to be how cluttered and messy it looks at the moment. With the users you chose, at times it can be somewhat difficult to discern which colors are what. I think using Mangy for example was a bad choice, or if you do use him, at least colorize the entire pic instead of giving a slight border. (what did you use to change colors? because if you happen to be using GIMP, the "Colorize" option will take care of everything easily for you)

Also,
>using Lezhuarez

Well it was a game that I made in like 20 mins from a demo in 2004, and I've just changed the thing

It's really nothing fantastic, but if anyone wants more games I have like 100 that came with the game maker

madcat wrote:

You bumped a thread that had been inactive for 18 days just to ask this. Thanks.

Yeah, I think someone should lock this.

It was a game I made in 30 minutes, just to see what people would say about it.

Spirit Coyote wrote:

Yeah, I think someone should lock this.

It was a game I made in 30 minutes, just to see what people would say about it.

Locking, then.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!