Forums / Media / Video Games

38,604 total conversations in 2,698 threads

+ New Thread

Nintendo Direct 11/5 - Majora's Mask remake announced

Last posted Nov 08, 2014 at 02:24PM EST. Added Nov 05, 2014 at 05:06PM EST
22 posts from 16 users

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Mind if we change the topic to today's Nintendo Direct?

Done and Done. Since we had a change of title, can we stop for a minute and talk about how Splatoon looks fucking awesome?

So happy that Splatoon is getting a single-player campaign. I like mutiplayer shooters, but I like that there are more options! Also, Since it seems everything is getting Amiibo, I'd better start saving up money; I don't even own a Wii U yet.

XCX still looks fantastic. I love Xenoblade, and I can't wait to see more of this game.

Am I the only one interested in Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.? I think it's really awesome that Intelligent Systems is working on a new strategy series, other than Advance Wars and Fire Emblem, and I really dig its steam-punk comic book art style. I'm also looking forward to what else the Amiibos I buy can do.

Someone got a link to a video for the Nintendo Direct? I missed the Direct itself, but surely videos will come online soon enough.

Edit: Lol never mind.

Last edited Nov 05, 2014 at 09:00PM EST

Also, I just realized something that makes me kinda sad. With Majora's Mask, they'll probably release a new 3DS XL to go with it and it'll look like the best thing ever made but I already have a 3DS so I'm screwed. I might actually save up a bit and get the inevitable MM one just because and then transfer the memory and sell my lame one. I've wanted to upgrade to XL for a while now anyways and I should have when I first bought it but I was too cheap to save an extra 20 bucks.

Slutty Sam wrote:

Also, I just realized something that makes me kinda sad. With Majora's Mask, they'll probably release a new 3DS XL to go with it and it'll look like the best thing ever made but I already have a 3DS so I'm screwed. I might actually save up a bit and get the inevitable MM one just because and then transfer the memory and sell my lame one. I've wanted to upgrade to XL for a while now anyways and I should have when I first bought it but I was too cheap to save an extra 20 bucks.

And the new "New 3DS and New 3DS LL" are coming out next year also.

Old Man GigaChad wrote:

And the new "New 3DS and New 3DS LL" are coming out next year also.

Hear that noise? That was the sound of my wallet shriveling up and disintegrating into ashes in fear of 2015.

Being serious though, at this point, those don't interest me too much at the moment. From what I've heard it'll just be mildly better than the existing ones and it'll have Xenoblade 1 ported to it. Not much promise for me. I just want a shweet purple one with all kinds of MM symbols and designs on it and stuff. Also, when I played Smash with some friends who had XLs, my little screen made me sad compared to theirs.

I'm OK with no news on the New 3DS and New 3DS XL not being mentioned. Especially since Kid Icarus: Uprising killed my L button and I've been waiting to upgrade, however I'll stick with the standard New 3DS XL as I'm a sucker for all of those awesome face plates they have. Besides I need to save all the money I can for all the Wii U games and Amiibo I'm interested in getting for Christmas.

Twenty-One wrote:

TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH

Also because Europe gets the cool special editions

Why doesn't the US get cool collector's stuff?

Oh well.

Done and Done. Since we had a change of title, can we stop for a minute and talk about how Splatoon looks fucking awesome?

Indeed. Never before have squid people have been so cool.

Holy fuck, I guess I need to buy a 3DS now!

SO no for SSB3DS?

In all seriousness, I can see why. MM looks amazing, maybe I'll see why people like OoT in the process.

Last edited Nov 08, 2014 at 02:31PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!