Forums / Media / Video Games

38,606 total conversations in 2,698 threads

+ New Thread

Xenoblade Chronicles (X) discussion thread

Last posted Nov 06, 2014 at 09:18PM EST. Added Nov 06, 2014 at 02:00PM EST
7 posts from 7 users

This thread is dedicated to sharing your opinions on Xenoblade chronicles and the upcoming Xenoblade chronicles X.

Discussion starters:

What do you think of the nopon race?

what are you thoughts on the upcoming Xenoblade chronicles X?

Are you really feeling it?

I'm probably most excited for the soundtrack from Hiroyuki Sawano (Kill la Kill, Attack on Titan, Guilty Crown, and Gundam Unicorn among many others). The soundtrack has mostly given me a Kill la Kill feeling, especially with how the music in the footage of Xenoblade Chronicles X in the Nintendo Direct yesterday sounded a bit similar to Ira Gamagori's theme. But probably my favorite thing about this soundtrack having Sawano as the composer is my hope for some kick ass music in future Smash Bros. games.

I'm stoked for X. I love Xenoblade Chronicles; hell I actually completed all the quests!(or at least I'm pretty sure I did)
Fantastic music, great artstyle, likable characters, and an engaging battle system are why I think it's a must-see game for the Wii, and one of the best in it's library.

The music from the trailers for X sounded radical as fuck, man. And the game actually looks great, too.

Definitely buying it when it drops for Wii U.

And I'm currently playing through Xenoblade Chronicles on Dolphin with all the HD retextures applied(as well as a pack that changes the button prompts to Xbox 360 ones, to match my gamepad).

You can find those HD retexture files here. If you're ready for some HD Reyn time.

Is it weird that I really want to get this game yet I haven't played the original? Well, I'm planning on getting the original next month, but I think I'm planning a little bit too much ahead. Who knows, I might not even like the original. I'm guessing I will though based on the legendary aura surrounding the game with everyone praising the shit out of it non-stop.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!