Forums / Media / Video Games

38,604 total conversations in 2,698 threads

+ New Thread

As if Netherrealm Studios didn't hype us enough with Jason.....

Last posted Mar 21, 2015 at 10:02PM EDT. Added Mar 21, 2015 at 03:40PM EDT
9 posts from 5 users

Forgive my ignorance, but who's Tremor?

Tanya may be the only post-MK3 kharacter that's seen more than one non-Armageddon sequel appearance. Which is interesting, because she doesn't strike me as very memorable aside from being one of the few evil females.

Predator will fit right in gameplay-wise (They love collecting heads!), though I fear he might stick out a bit in a narrative sense. No more than Jason, I suppose. Oh well, Kortal Mombat isn't exactly known for its gripping, epic storytelling so much as its gripping you by the throat to remove your vertebrae.

MIMU wrote:

Tanya may be the only post-MK3 kharacter that's seen more than one non-Armageddon sequel appearance. Which is interesting, because she doesn't strike me as very memorable aside from being one of the few evil females.

Predator will fit right in gameplay-wise (They love collecting heads!), though I fear he might stick out a bit in a narrative sense. No more than Jason, I suppose. Oh well, Kortal Mombat isn't exactly known for its gripping, epic storytelling so much as its gripping you by the throat to remove your vertebrae.

Tremor was a character you fight in Mortal Kombat: Special Forces (a very unpopular game with Jax as the protagonist)

He's a ninja with earth-based powers. He's basically the bulkiest ninja ever created.

He appeared as a rival in tower mode in the PSVita version of Mortal Kombat 9. He got so much fan attention that welp! Now he's in MKX.

Umbrella wrote:

Babe, I'm getting a PS4 just to play MKX.

I don't even know what kind of gems I will discover in that console.

From what little I've heard, it will be a lot like finding real diamonds. Which is to say, you won't be finding many.

MIMU wrote:

From what little I've heard, it will be a lot like finding real diamonds. Which is to say, you won't be finding many.

Meh, I'm not a very picky girl when it comes to videogames.

If I don't find good games I'll just play Persona games.

MIMU wrote:

To be fair the Predator can fit into most stories.

They like to hunt strong prey. They could say a predator finds Earthrealm and wants to hunt the strongest thing there.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!