Forums / Fun! / Creative

11,750 total conversations in 468 threads

+ New Thread

Asriel's Drawing Thread V1.00

Last posted Mar 24, 2016 at 08:34PM EDT. Added Jan 01, 2016 at 04:27PM EST
71 posts from 33 users

One of my new year's resolution was to take drawing in a serious manner, and followed by every other drawing threads (Specially Natsuru's and Muumi's ones that were amazing) It's time to pay back, and do some for the community.

Please don't take it personal if I pass/deny some requests, it's either if I don't know what to do or have enough time for it, or there's too many requests at the same time. But I promise i'm delivering at least 1 per day, no exception.

Also it's gonna be pencil drawings for now, digitally maybe in the future.

One last thing, i'd like to draw things vidya/tv/cartoon/kym related just to stick with things that i'm semi-related with.

Last edited Jan 21, 2016 at 08:23AM EST

Nightfury Treann wrote:

Got a little late today but here it is, I enjoyed doing this one

Worth the wait.
It's beautiful

Draw Particle Mare as the prime minister of New Zealand. And if possible, draw her giving a speech about how she'll build a wall around Australia and make New Zealand great again.

I apologize again for the delay. To put it short I wanted some advice again and been talking with some friends and other artists and they told me that i need to loosen up a little when drawing and that I shouldn't rush myself much in detail but keep practicing with basics and shapes before continuing.

But anyway, back on track

(Comedian, Memer, Floofiest, Dreemurr)

Nightfury Treann wrote:

(I haven't skipped posts at all, just to let some know)

Glorious. But now I have to change my name back to normal…
Darn, I was fond of them fancy letters. Well, I suppose it's better than letting my username be associated with that wonderfully horrible abomination.
And, well, I was going to do it anyway, since the holidays are over.

Nightfury Treann wrote:

I apologize again for the delay. To put it short I wanted some advice again and been talking with some friends and other artists and they told me that i need to loosen up a little when drawing and that I shouldn't rush myself much in detail but keep practicing with basics and shapes before continuing.

Nightfury Treann wrote:

You truly captured my essence.
IT'S SO CUTE!
I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Nightfury Treann wrote:

It's perfect.

Draw Particle Mare as the prime minister of New Zealand. And if possible, draw her giving a speech about how she’ll build a wall around Australia and make New Zealand great again.

Draw Milla from Freedom Planet wielding a giant laser cannon.

Draw Asriel Dreemurr in a car getting coffee with Seinfeld. Then draw Asriel Dreemurr tied up. Then pat yourself on the back.

Draw Toriel or Asgore making the George Costanza face. (please)
Edit: Alternatively, draw someone doing Hide the Pain Harold's face.

Last edited Jan 27, 2016 at 01:23PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!