Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,399 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

What game are you playing now?

Last posted Mar 01, 2018 at 10:42AM EST. Added Dec 12, 2017 at 03:53AM EST
38 posts from 33 users

Sanctum 2 I got it for free thanks to here, it is quite good the shooting and tower defense combine way better than expected, but I find the game surprisingly hard at times because it can be hard to tell if you are doing things right but I am probably just a noob. Still good enemies, good towers and pretty good graphics even for now

I jave got level 5 I think and I am currently stuck (NOT proud of it but you know)

Last edited Dec 12, 2017 at 09:19AM EST

Just Fate/Grand Order, mostly. Just farming QP and waiting for the Christmas event since I'm done with Salem's free quests already. I'm too busy to play anything else right now, though I'll probably go back to EU4 and CK2 once shit has calmed down.

Last edited Dec 13, 2017 at 04:48AM EST

Dark Souls 2 has practically taken over my life for the past two weeks. I've beat the game once; currently playing through the DLCs with my second character at level 160. Just beat that accursed 3 VS 1 boss fight in Crown of the Sunken King.

Last edited Dec 13, 2017 at 05:32AM EST

Batman: Arkham Knight.

I have a 27% of progress of general statistics (completing main and side missions, upgrading the batmobile and Batman's armor and gadgets, etc.). I still have a long way to go.

Persona 5, my first playthrough of the game. I'm at the final Palace (as far as I'm aware of) and have enjoyed every last second of this game. Definitely my GotY and possibly now one of my favorite RPGs of all time.

Spark: The Electric Jester. It's a pseudo-Sonic game made by LakeFeperd, a guy known for his three excellent Sonic fan games, and it's pretty great. The game is a blend of 2D Sonic's open-ended, fast-paced stages and the Kirby series' powerups, and it works really well. Only major complaint is that the story and dialogue are kinda awkward, but they only make up a small part of the game and can be forgiven.

Currently playing Kerbal Space Program (and going through Stellaris burnout).

Just started a fresh save with a bunch of mods loaded and trying to get to Minmus again in career mode. (Arguably, the hardest part is figuring out how to get the KSPI stuff working properly.)

Fallout 4 (for the fifth time), Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Far Cry 3, and lots and lots of Eternal.

I've played damn near 90 hours of Eternal in the past two weeks. It's a very good alternative to Hearthstone, which I desperately needed a break from.

Last edited Jan 12, 2018 at 06:43PM EST

I am playing games only with good ingame market. This is the best way for quick start and go pro very fast like with this site: https://www.sellersandfriends.com/ And also if you are boored with one game you can easy change it.

Alternating between Assassins Creed: Rogue and Way of the Samurai 4 right now.

On rogue I'm about a quarter of the way through my umpteenth 100% playthrough, and on WOTS4 I'm nearly done 100% as well.

Last edited Feb 14, 2018 at 10:16PM EST

Went from Batman: Arkham Knight to Cuphead and hopped to Alien: Isolation (all three already beaten).

Now I'm playing with the NGC version of Majora's Mask, which I gotta tell you, I haven't played that game in almost 15 freaking years. Why? I don't know. Last time I reached to the Odolwa boss and that was it. But this time is for real. If possible, I'll be aiming to collect all masks.

LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
Done this one 100%.

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Collection
Nearly finished the third movie (doing it chronologically).

I felt nostalgic for the older licensed LEGO games. I have a lot more fun playing them than the newer ones. You can tell these two were made when Traveler's Tales gave a shit about the LEGO brand.

Just finished playing Hue, now I'm unsure what to play next. I try to alternate between platformer and non-platformer game, yet there's still a lot of platformers I have to play yet.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!