Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,573 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread


KYM Plays Deltarune: Chapter 1

Last posted Jan 04, 2021 at 07:18PM EST. Added Dec 29, 2020 at 09:58AM EST
106 posts from 6 users

Established connection with UNDERTALE.EXE, loading assets…

Please select a human SOUL:

- DETERMINATION: Providing the most agency over the game, RED has access to SAVE and LOAD functions. With heightened senses, they can detect powerful attacks from afar. They can ascend to (higher META states than the rest of the SOULs) as well. STATs are the most well-rounded. Sticks, bats, and knives are among the most common of its weapons. Has the highest ATTACK of the souls, so the armor used for DEFENSE only covers a small surface area. It's LOVE increases most easily is the only soul to have no limit for this stat.

- BRAVERY: The most agile of the SOULs, ORANGE has the highest SPEED and opponents must move to survive its ATTACKs. FIGHTing is done with punching.

- JUSTICE: This SOUL is the most class-conscious. YELLOW will know if the party had encountered a miniboss, boss, final boss, and everything in between. CHECKing reveals the entire inventory of whoever is encountered. Guns are its most common weapon. It DEFENDs when attacked, ATTACKs when defended against. Chases those who flee, and it flees when chased.

- KINDNESS: This SOUL does anything it can to progress. For GREEN, the repository of ACT and even MERCY options are quite numerous as a result. It usually spends most battles healing the party. In the rare moments where it does FIGHT, it weaponizes cooking tools and the bullets are shaped like food. DEFENSEs are known to recover HP.

- PATIENCE: The most inert of the SOULs, LIGHT BLUE is the most unlikely to participate in battles, but when it shoots projectiles, opponents must stop moving so they can pass through undetected. It's weapons are known to spin, rotate and revolve rapidly. But paradoxically, the soul itself has the lowest SPEED. DEFENSEs surround the person's head.

- INTEGRITY: The wisest of the SOULs, BLUE is the most affected by gravity, and its projectiles submerge opponents as though they are deep underwater. This soul has what is easily the widest ACT menu in the game, it would have to summon new commands on the fly. It can switch MODEs more easily than other players. FIGHTing is done with kicking, but it is not always the most common way to ATTACK. DEFENSEs are strongest along the waist.

- PERSEVERANCE: The most intelligent of the SOULs, PURPLE's MENU has a complex vocabulary. While red is the most far-sighted, this one is the most near-sighted, so its ACTions typically focus inwards. The bullets are shaped like words and the weapon is paper. The DEFENSEs enhance the cooldown for when the SOUL takes damage.

G: Are you there?
G: Are we connected?
❤️
G: Excellent
G: Truly excellent
G: Now
G: Let’s see who else
G: Would like to join…
G: In the meantime,
G: We must create a vessel
G: Select the head that you prefer.

A series of hairstyles appear below. The hair on each option except the bald one have the same, messy texture.

G: Select the torso you prefer.

A series of shirts appear, and each option has a different body mass.

G: Select the legs that you prefer.

Each option looks practically identical, though there are subtle differences.

Last edited Dec 29, 2020 at 02:00PM EST

(CHECKing reveals the entire inventory of whoever is encountered)

(Guns are its most common weapon.)

(Chases those who flee, and it flees when chased.)

This is surely the soul of the greatest-best creature there is, yes-yes

This humble Skaven request-begs to be a Justice please-please.


G: Make a body from the options.

An eerie, colorless figure appears. The body appears about 1.5x as tall as the characters we played as in Undertale but other than that it would be indistinguishable if it’s corporeal.

G: This is your body.
G: Do you accept it?

Yes No

Omega MISSINGNO wrote:

Not really, I prefer my code body

💙
G: ???
G: Hm..
G: Well, I suppose we will move on to shaping its mind.
❤️

G: Excellent.
G: You have created a wonderful form.
G: Now.
G: Let us shape its mind as our own.



G: What is its favorite food?

[ Sweet , Soft , Sour , Salty , Pain , Cold ]


G: Your favorite blood type?

[ A , AB , B , C , D ]


G: What color does it like most?

[ Red, Blue, Green, Cyan ]


G: Please give it a gift.

[ Kindness , Mind , Ambition , Bravery , Voice ]


G: How do you feel about your creation? (It will not hear.)

[ Love , Hope , Disgust , Fear ]


G: Have you answered honestly?

[ Yes , No ]


G: You acknowledge the possibility of pain and seizure.

[ Yes , No ]

Last edited Dec 29, 2020 at 03:22PM EST

Deblod100 wrote:

> Input Sweet
> Input Blood Type D
> Input Color Green
> Input Gift Mind
> Input Hope

> Have you answered honestly?
> Y

> You acknowledge the possibility of pain and seizure.
> N?

❤️
G: Excellent.
G: Now…
G: We must create a name.
G: Name your vessel.

(A keyboard in alphabetical order appears. The character limit is nine.)


We called it “Kris.”
Now.
The name of its creator.
[Data found-- username is.. --
(Choppy static is heard. Skipping…)
]
Toriel: KRIS!
Toriel: Kris, if you do not wake up, we will be late for school!
She opens the window curtains
Toriel: I will wait for you outside, alright?

Favorite food: Salty
Blood type: AB
Favorite color: Blue
Gift: Mind
My feelings about my creation: Hope
Have I answered honestly: Yes
Do I acknowledge the possibility of pain and seizure: Yes

> Wake up

> "Hmm, it appears that my goat mom is driving me to my school. Now, let's-"

Hang on, I need to access the options of these games. My set-up is different.

> Access Options
> Set Movement to Linear

> "Surely my extremely successful brother who I envy wouldn't mind me borrowing his knock-off console to show around school."
> Take Knock-Off Console
> Exit Bedroom

> Enter Bathroom
> "It appears my brother took the better body spray. For some reason, this pizza-scented body spray I found in the sink cupboard might be of possible use."
> Take Ice-E's Cool Boys Body Spray "Spray For The Boys," Flamin' Hot Pizza Flavor
> Flush Toilet
> Brush Teeth
> "Dental Hygenie is important."
> Exit Bathroom

> Enter Living Room and Kitchen
> "The hell should I have for breakfast? I think there is a vending machine or two at the school. I might have string cheese or some shit for breakfast at school."
> Exit House

>Wake up
What should I wear today?
>Opens skin menu
SKINS
Default Equip
Formal Equip
Nightclothes Equipped
Biker Locked
-Get in a fistfight
Gijinka Locked
-Travel to another world
God-tier Locked
-Reach level 10 (1/10)
-Read every page of Homestuck (4569/6581)
Undying Locked
-Return from the dead
Fallen Locked
-Eat 10 pieces of chocolate (10/10)
-Get a kill with a knife in another world
BASIC
-Reach level 2 (1/2)

I ask you guys for feedback.

Last edited Dec 29, 2020 at 04:15PM EST

The tables are full by this point. Some monsters, including Susie, get bored and leave the cafeteria.
The janitor closet has an unusually dark aura that starts blocking the hallway light from entering the cafeteria.

Currently, there are two humans in the light world, and one in the dark.

Last edited Dec 29, 2020 at 06:40PM EST

Omega MISSINGNO wrote:

I'll look for a knife, then follow Susie

You easily find a knife and go into the dark hallway. It becomes clearer when you’re eyes are closed that Susie is not in the school.
The closet has a faint, orange glow.
Kris is in the basement, and is currently unconscious

Last edited Dec 29, 2020 at 06:52PM EST

> "Guess I got to eat my breakfast/lunch/whatever standing up. God, this is embarrassing."
> Eat Food

> "Strange. I don't think my stats are showing yet, but I'm sure my actions will have positive effects later."
> "Hmmm. I wonder if any kids are smoking them joints in the supply closet. It would be a perfect way to railroad myself into something I didn't account for, making things annoyingly convenient!"

> Enter Supply Closet
> "Hello? Any of you fellow kids smoking some vapes? Or how about you share the bong? Damn. It's empty, I guess I- Oh dear, the floor appear to be shaking!

> BASEMENT
"Jesus Christ, my leg fucking hurts! What just happened!? And why am I wearing this random armor. Also, why is the quiet kid here?!"

Deblod100 wrote:

> "Guess I got to eat my breakfast/lunch/whatever standing up. God, this is embarrassing."
> Eat Food

> "Strange. I don't think my stats are showing yet, but I'm sure my actions will have positive effects later."
> "Hmmm. I wonder if any kids are smoking them joints in the supply closet. It would be a perfect way to railroad myself into something I didn't account for, making things annoyingly convenient!"

> Enter Supply Closet
> "Hello? Any of you fellow kids smoking some vapes? Or how about you share the bong? Damn. It's empty, I guess I- Oh dear, the floor appear to be shaking!

> BASEMENT
"Jesus Christ, my leg fucking hurts! What just happened!? And why am I wearing this random armor. Also, why is the quiet kid here?!"

The floor collapses beneath missingno.
Kris is currently wandering around, solving the various puzzles as a spade-shaped figure watches him menacingly.

Last edited Dec 29, 2020 at 07:39PM EST

Skin Unlocked: Gijinka

SKINS
Default Equipped
Formal Equip
Nightclothes Equip
Gijinka Equip
Biker Locked
-Get in a fistfight
God-tier Locked
-Reach level 10 (1/10)
-Read every page of Homestuck (4587/6581)
Undying Locked
-Return from the dead
Fallen Locked
-Eat 10 pieces of chocolate (10/10)
-Get a kill with a knife in another world
BASIC Locked
-Reach level 2 (1/2)

"I got a new skin, should I equip it?"

Last edited Dec 29, 2020 at 07:48PM EST

Deblod100 wrote:

> "What the hell. I just want to get to class and get high from some reefer, now I'm in one of those isekai animes I think. Also why the fuck is this playing card dipshit stalking me?"

"WAIT WHAT?"
I search for the stalker.

> Read Manual
> "Let's see here… Falling down hole.. Yeah, we're past that part. Solve some puzzles. Ah! There we go! According to this, we need to find some pink dinosaur and be friends with some small hugable prince or whatever."

Deblod100 wrote:

> "I don't give a shit. Unless the skin can change stats, but these meta-walkthrough guides are sketchy."

I shrug. "I have no idea. Might as well…"
Skin selected: Gijinka
I am now a cute anime girl. "Hmmmm…. I'll combat test it to decide how good it is."

The kingdom begins spawning soldiers, tanks, artillery, planes, and several other machines. They start scouting the region.

The stalker begins to appear visibly distressed.

Ralsei tries to comfort him, which eases the stress, but the stalker rushes towards Kris and anime missingno.
???: HA, HA, HA!
Riding a scooter, he crashes into Ralsei. The ‘70s-quality explosion flings Ralsei away.
After introducing himself, he attacks!!

Last edited Dec 29, 2020 at 09:34PM EST

Deblod100 wrote:

> "Bruh, the hell!? This guy was about to give out exposition and you killed him!"
> ITEMS
> Select Body Spray

You use the body spray. The battlefield is engulfed in a dense fog. Everyone's ACCURACY decreases.

Ralsei returns to the battlefield. His TP is at 40%

Last edited Dec 29, 2020 at 09:47PM EST

The emblem looks something like this:

¬ @ ⌐

░░░░ ░▒ ▒▒ ▓█▓ ▒▒ ▒░ ░░░░
░░░░ ░▒ ▒▒ ▓█▓ ▒▒ ▒░ ░░░░
░░░░ ░▒ ▒▒ ▓█▓ ▒▒ ▒░ ░░░░

Last edited Dec 30, 2020 at 12:40AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!