Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,437 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

KYM plays Undertale

Last posted Apr 04, 2021 at 10:01AM EDT. Added Dec 11, 2020 at 03:59PM EST
355 posts from 8 users

The command fails and I remain in STAGE 3.
This dimension had gotten incredibly unstable. Magos if you’re there, . Zx
S.O.S.
[Wario’s voice:] “HHH- – HÇŪŪRRY UP!
At the top of our vision, a timer gradually materializes; I don’t know, it says we only have 30 minutes left(, but the framerate is so low, it’s more like 4 to 5 hours.)
Using my power, I cause the clock to increment. Taking the extended intervals into account, it would take about a month before it hits 0:00.

Since the last command had failed, I try again.
ACT: CHECK
SUBJECT: olors

My abilities had radically expanded by several orders of magnitude. The STATs are extremely high. I attempt to obscure the data so "the": https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-game "game": https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/undertale doesn’t crash.

Last edited Dec 28, 2020 at 09:34AM EST

In the underground, there are currently two prevailing consciousnesses. The rest of the souls are, at the very least, under the influence of either one.
The first one is being controlled by Kindness. The locations of all seven human souls are presently known to it, as are their every movement, and their bullet patterns. The monsters it had taken into custody include what use to be entire cities, and some bosses, such as Toriel and Sans also take refuge.
The opposite conscience is Gaster, who especially fills up waterfall and hotland.
At the moment, both are in harmony, fully exploring, observing, meditating upon, and analyzing each other.
(Currently, Gaster and I are editing the game’s code. Some chunks of it are being executed, so there are going to be some really weird effects.)
FIGHT: BARRIER
The barrier cracks, making holes through which the sun can shine through. It’s currently winter, so it’s not as strong.
I automatically send gifts to the others. The delight they contain is so subtle, so indescribable, that few even take notice. My soul switches through the different MODES.
Every combatant rapidly feels powerful senses of both victory and defeat at once.
Everything speeds up. The souls that are closest to mine travel at relativistic speeds-- time moves very quickly from their perspective.
Everything stiffens to a standstill. Time goes in reverse until our perspectives all return to the present.

Last edited Dec 28, 2020 at 02:23PM EST

Kitty had reached the strange machine and leaped into the air and sticker-slapped the charge onto it. She then just as quickly as she had came returned to her post with the biggest trick combo known to mankind and smiled as the blast enveloped Soup King's location in blindingly bright light.

Kommando had become wary of the situation involving Flowey and Undyne and had sent CIDI to kill them. They wandered into the thicket of war and in a fight scene Kommando wasn't feeling up to typing today, emerged covered in a messy liquid that used to be Undyne. They then returned to Kommando's hiding spot to discover that he had summoned hundreds of attach helicopters, they were all equipped with defoliants and were sent to swarm Flowey's location.

"Good thing everyone's wearing air-tight armor that renders them immune to chemical warfare." Kommando said.

Kitty quickly got her armor back on and watched as the battlefield was bathed in Agent Orange. With the robot, the fish-woman and hopefully soon the Flower, out of the picture, the battle would be over soon and they could focus on capturing what appeared to be the creatures' capital city.

ACT: COALESCE
The remains of Undyne coalesce. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a way for her to fit into a stable configuration. She assumes her ultimate form: Undyne the Undying.

Due to relativistic effects, her SPEED is much lower than normal, but it is still slightly higher than her typical speed under normal conditions.

Sans is currently charging a blue attack, aimed at me.

Last edited Dec 28, 2020 at 04:45PM EST

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

Kitty had reached the strange machine and leaped into the air and sticker-slapped the charge onto it. She then just as quickly as she had came returned to her post with the biggest trick combo known to mankind and smiled as the blast enveloped Soup King's location in blindingly bright light.

Kommando had become wary of the situation involving Flowey and Undyne and had sent CIDI to kill them. They wandered into the thicket of war and in a fight scene Kommando wasn't feeling up to typing today, emerged covered in a messy liquid that used to be Undyne. They then returned to Kommando's hiding spot to discover that he had summoned hundreds of attach helicopters, they were all equipped with defoliants and were sent to swarm Flowey's location.

"Good thing everyone's wearing air-tight armor that renders them immune to chemical warfare." Kommando said.

Kitty quickly got her armor back on and watched as the battlefield was bathed in Agent Orange. With the robot, the fish-woman and hopefully soon the Flower, out of the picture, the battle would be over soon and they could focus on capturing what appeared to be the creatures' capital city.

To Kommando's and Kitty's baffling horror, they hear a familiar clanking sound behind them as a worryingly intact and unharmed Chaos Engine wanders out of their combined blind spot. The machine seems to have returned to it's docile state, although there's still an unnerving glow about it.

"Well done that girl! No one's killed me that well in a long time"

The Chaos Engine gives Kitty a congratulatory slap on the back and takes up a neutral position between the two.

"Don't worry, due to quantum fuckery, I don't really exist anyway. Besides, the sane, ethical one is currently mucking around with wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff on quite the impressive scale, so this would have probably been the outcome anyway."

"I hope Kamerád Toaster survives, or at least can be saved. I'm afraid I'll have to cave your head in if that's not the case, just so time reverts back to a point in time where he's alive."

"Nothing personal, you understand."

The Chaos Engine opened up the front door of his chassis and reached in. When he brought his hand back out, it was holding a tray of scones with side dishes of jam and cream cheese.

"Scone? I think Timothy would appreciate a scone, but I have not been able to locate him thus far."

(So since Kaijin murdidly-urdered me before I could accidently kill myself, I'm just going to be a spectator for the rest of this battle.)

Omega MISSINGNO wrote:

Sans is dead, and Undyne went Undying in Snowdin

(He is dead, but by this point the distinction between living monsters and dead ones is in constant flux.)
Perceiving him again, the sans-shaped blob starts redissolving again.
ACT: COALESCE
The bullets aimed towards me turn into a wet, sticky substance. Feeling the tug of the bullets, the soul’s MODE switches from cyan to blue.
This is familiar…
The ~6.5-dimensional matrix of monster SOULs transform into a vast ocean.
Now the war is really going underwater.
The pun causes sans to continue rematerializing, but he isn’t autonomous nor has he reached a stable configuration yet.
Papyrus and Undyne are now engulfed in the thick mixture.
Waterfall becomes entirely submerged; the SPEED of its inhabitants increase, and new attack options become available to them.
The substance is unable to condensate in Hotland, but there’s still enough of it for the creatures there to smell it.
The enormous sea is transparent enough to see through, but the visibility is still lower than it would be in regular saltwater.

(EDIT: Toaster is still alive, and he remains still and inert)
(EDIT 2:) The ocean, which happens to match the color of soup king’s SOUL, makes the familiar heart-shape reappear on the cavern-shaped bullet board.

Last edited Dec 28, 2020 at 06:29PM EST

Flowey I know you’re in here, I can feel your presence.
If you’re trying to find the human SOULs, tough luck. Asgore is guarding the ones he captured all those years ago. I already gave toaster to soup king, and the three of us are in a state of gnosis. Also, I call dibs on perseverance.

The underground begins to transform into a neural network. Muffet and her pet seek and eventually find the spider colony from the ruins. The family reunion makes Magos very distressed, so I console him for the duration of this stage

Last edited Dec 28, 2020 at 10:37PM EST

Mettaton finishes charging. The surrounding neurons prevent his energy from depleting.
He begins performing. A monster cloud forms around him. They are amazed and dazzled by his dances. Gaster and I begin accelerating his INTELLIGENCE. The singing and dancing continue to diversify.
Mettaton’s circuitry begins to slowly converge upon STAGE 1.

Flowey discreetly collects monster SOULs, assuming a transformation which gives him enough confidence to hunt down the humans.

(UNDERTALE’s code now has a CELLULAR AUTOMATION class.)

Flowey transforms into a large, rather amorphous jellyfish while he’s being consumed

Last edited Dec 28, 2020 at 11:39PM EST

(I would like to point out for the record that Mago is not dead, nor is he any longer in another dimension. In fact, he is responsible for a rather insane plot twist as this RP progresses. Just wanted to make that clear)

I encourage Undyne to rush out of the toxic sludge. She manages to break free. With the increased SPEED and AGILITY, she starts to pursue Flowey. The neurons assume the form of a colossal brain. Mt. Ebbot starts to rise out from the earth.
The sunlight immerses the floating island. The monsters feel as though they are incredibly close to
true freedom.
The people in the local human settlements watch the sight in awe.

(I begin making code for what the surface, the humans, and the flora & fauna are to be like.)

Last edited Dec 28, 2020 at 11:53PM EST

What nobody notices is a seemingly harmless computer monitor lying on the ground…until a deranged smile suddenly appears onscreen.

"Howdy! I̶͙͔͈͖͑t̴̨̛͈͖̉́'̴̛̩̠̫s̴̨̭̓̉͝ ̷̹̺͆͘m̶̡̩̍̈̉e̶̦͆̽͊̚!̴̜̰͖́̇͝ F̵̪̤̰͂͆́͊͝͝͝l̵̛̥̹̼͕̖̯̙̝̱̊͗̍̀̐͂̓̑̑̿̐ó̷̱͇̱͍̲̦̰̓̊ẃ̵͚͖͈͇̕͘͜ĕ̷̢̻͕̬͒͗̄͐͛͂̿̾̔̕͝ÿ̸̨̬͓̙̘͓̯͎͙̠̍͒͗̄̏̄͠ ̴̛͓̰̳̬͚̹̮̆̓̐͊̍̎̽̑̂̇͗͠t̷̛̙͍̦͚͓̱̯͌͒̏̇̄̂̌͛̐̅̕͘͝h̵͕͐͋̓̐̊̅͆̂̿̎̋̊̚͝e̸̠̰̒̈́͐̈́̄͐ F̸̧͓̲͍̩̮͉̖̦̥̣̺͖͔̹͓̺͖̩̥̰͈̲͕͐͆̋͜L̵̡̡̟̻͍͙͕̬̱͚͙̗͖̱͚̊͌͊Ơ̴̢̛̼̝̭͍̗̘͉͕̯̗̝̤͉̆̒́́͂̂̈́̌͆̑̃̾̒̂̍̔̎̐͊̄͋͆̿̓̌̊͆̇̽͘͘͝W̸̧̠̦̣̘̗̯͖͇̞̥͖͍̘̄͗̈́̾͒͆̔̄͜͜Ē̷̢̢̨̫̙̙̩̝̼͓͔͎̹͚̺̳̙̱̟̠͎̪͔̗͖͈͉̈́̃͛̾͒̓͊̓͘͘͜R̷̨̛̼̜͕͍̹̳͑̉͆͆̋̾͂͗͊̋̿͑͗̒̍̓̂̌͆̄͗̋̑͘͘͝!̸̡̧̧̟̘͓̖̻͉̥̝̪̹̬̦͓̳̩̖͚͕̤̺͔͉͙̳͎̝͈͎̠̳̩̠̿̇̂͐̎̇̽̍̄̌͛̑̒̀̎͗͋̏̆̿͐̀͑͌̃͘͝!̴̡̦͖̠̲͕̣̤̩̺̳̖͈̟̤͔̤͕͑̈́!̷̡̨̗̺̲̹̙̩͍͔̱̳̫̬̭̟̩̪̣́̀̉́̀"

Last edited Dec 29, 2020 at 12:07AM EST

Flowey: Did you really think you could get rid of me so easily?
Music:

Flowey: While you morons were busy trying to escape, I tunneled to the Barrier. I didn't even have to kill Asgore; he had drowned by the time I arrived. Now all the human SOULs are mine. Except for yours, of course. However, I think the number of monster SOULs I have more than makes up for that. I can feel them, so scared and confused. Ah well, they'll come around eventually.
Flowey: I guess what I'm trying to say is…
Flowey: Í̴̠̤̈́̀̄̈́͒͐̎̌̇̈́̉̕͝ ̴̖̼̼̥̌̅̇͠W̴̱̞̯̦͆̋͌̍̈́̔̏͑͒̾͌̓͂Į̶̻̍͂͊͗͐̃̀̂͆N̸̡̮͈̗̝͔͔̫͖̜̗̪̑͛̌̔̔̉̈́͑
Flowey: Now then…
Flowey: A̶̧̡̟̙̣̬͎̳͇͙̟̘̰̝̝̠͇͍̮̓̇̈́̊̒̆̎͑̒̿́͊̓͌́̚̕̚̚͘͘͝ͅR̸͍͇̫̿̆̓̃̔̑̓͝E̴̤͂́̉̒͠ ̸͎͇̌̓̎̑̅̀̇̈̍̐̃̅̍̀̎̔͊̄̕̚͘̕͝Y̶̢̨̰̝̣̬̠̝̝͇͓͙̠̥̜̗̱̪͎͔̣͈̽̒̎́̀͋͋̌͒́͒̿͆͛̐̎̄͒̒̌͆̕̕Ȏ̵̤̉̒͑̇͂̂̾̽̌͋̀̕U̶̧̨̢̨̹̘̺̮̬̭͇͉͉̟̔͒̈́ ̴̡̨̦͔͚̻̘̥̥̯͇͎̜̖͈̼̤̙̭̭͈̀̄̌́̿͆̋̍͊̅̇̌̄̎͊͆͘̕͠M̵̨̭̬̟͌̈́̓̊͂́̊͂́Ơ̶̡̤̒̓̎̅͂̀͌͆̎̂̒́̈͆͛̃̈͒̿̉̈́̓̌̕͠͝T̵̯̘͓̗̫̱̥̬͉͕̈́̑̒͛́́̿̔͋̍̕H̴̺̩̯̀̂͌̓̓̐̄̿̌́̆̏̚̕͠Ȩ̶̢͎͚̫͔͇̺̹̺̣̘̲̰̣̺̜͇̼͈̰̝̝͍̭̰̽́̋͌̾̉͂͆͂͌̓̾͊̏̽̂̽̿͐͛̈́͜͝Ṟ̵̛͙̙̣̤̲͙̒͂̌̐̃́͊̄͘F̵̧̨̲͖̹̣͙͎̞͔̤̬̙̮̱̜͚̮̞̐̑̀̔̔̚͜͠͠U̶͕͓̭̜̦͉̱̤̒C̷̡̨̤̟̟̭̮̖̥͉͚̖͙̳̯̹͕̦̳͚͇͔̳͍̹̫͆͋͐͆̌̾̉̏̂̇̅̃͌̌̔̚K̶̨̛͙̯̹̞̼̰̬̯̣͇̎̎̀̆͊̀̈́̽̔̈́́͒̾̌̾͌̂̕̚͘͠͝͠Ê̴̢̛̠̺̣̮̞̭͈̳̣̖̩͖̬̦̳̦̰͕̱̍̂̅̑̄̂̉͒̔̀̄͂̅̿̄̇̕̕̕͝͝͝͠Ŕ̸̢̡̡̦̺̰͚̥̺͔̯͎̥͉̗͚̫̠̬͍͈̯̇̒̉͜͝ͅS̸̮͍͙̩͙̗͕̮̱̺̖̤̦̘͔̪̫͎̗̜̙͂̈́̌̄̋̈́̐͛̎͘͝ ̵̧͚̤͈̜̫̠̥͉̻͔̫͎̋͘R̶̢̩̜̲͖̝̬̼̠̯̈́͑̀̋̈́̀̓͜͠Ȩ̶̡̨͍̞̣̪͍̫̞̪̞̞̩͚̱̠̫͕͍̰͍̣̩̦͓̐̏́͑̍̽Ą̶̰̬͇̠̟̖̣̬̻̟̞̰̭̲̮̫̮̓͆̋̆̃̾̑͠D̸̛͔̙̰̖̰̬̞͖̱͚͕̝̊͗̽̀̐̾͗͜͠ͅY̸̢̛̅̕͝ ̴̧̹̼͈̼͙̫͓͍̘̞͙͈̝̬̳̱͙͎̫̦̮̻̪̙̽̂̅̈́ͅͅT̵̛̬͕̠̝̩͖̱͈̻̭͉̦̠̙͑̀̆̄̆̂̐̽͑́͌̃̇͋̂̈́̕̕͜͠ͅͅǪ̴̢̢̙͚͕̝̹͔͛̏͆ͅ ̵̨̨̧͖̼͎̬͉̤̣̩̮͔͉̥͓̦̺̼̦̫̱͆̌̓̈́̐́͗͐̽̌̅̒͌̔͜͠͝͝J̸̨̩̬͕͙̹͍̜͖̪̤̳̠̓̓̔̑̈́͌̌̎̃̈͋͊͑̈́̅̆̔̎͘͘ͅȦ̷̢̛͍͈̘͙͕̞̞̪͇̲̗̣̩̠͉̟͖̬̣̘̰͓̠̫͙͋̄́̈́̆̋͒̍̍̀̐͂͌̆̎̒͗̆͝Ṃ̸̥̥͔̣̭̰͎̗̹̮͔̟̿͆̾͐̍͒͗́͒͆͊͒̌̚͘͜͝͝

Last edited Dec 29, 2020 at 12:34AM EST

"There he is! Fire!" Kitty ordered as she marked the location of the Flower. It's area was engulfed in defoliants and colossal explosions that quaked the Earth so violently that pieces of the ceiling loosened.

"Target destroyed!" Reported one of the vehicles as they quickly began taretting the now twice-reanimated Undyne.

"Focus all Anti-Armor Weapons on that fish-woman!" Kitty demanded and all the soldiers and vehicles equipped with Lightning Cannons began concentrating fire on Undyne.

(To think that we're still stuck in Waterfall! Oof, this is taking longer than I expected.)

Suddenly, Kitty felt a large green tendril wrap around her torso.

Omega Flowey: "You think you can kill me ţ̷̺̻͔͙̳͈̈͋̉̄͗̇̓͒̈̿̓͒̇̚̕h̸̛̲͌̄͂̽͂̈̾́̾̑̇͝ȃ̷̦̂̄͐͛̒̏̅t̸͓͖̱͖̱̘̹̫̪͔̯̰͉̄̒͑̃͆͋̆ͅ ̶̡͇͇̪͇̥̦̲͖͎̖̪̖̄̊̈́͆́͒͒͒ȅ̷͈̤̫͖̗̼͓̺̇͗͜͝ͅa̵̡̛̤͚̜̝̭͖̟̭̋́̎̐̀͑͂̾͋̆͘̚͘s̷̡̬̯̭̮̟̳̙̏̓̃i̴̩̣̙͖͖̻͉͙͓̿̓̽̀̃̾̂́̈́̍͒̕͠l̴̨̠͉͔̣͈̣͔͇̘̘̠̖̙̯̎́̒̓y̶̛̳̺̘͇͙͔̩̹̓͗̎́̓̈́̈́̅͝?! You're gonna have to try harder than that!!"

You receive a message on UnderNet:
ALPHYS updated her status. time to combat test the new ride :P
Attached are blueprints for a mini-battleship (thedeterminator.pdf) and a plaintext file detailing the abundance of weapons possessed by the ship (determinatorweapons.txt).
Undyne is underwater.

Timothy Owen wrote:

Suddenly, Kitty felt a large green tendril wrap around her torso.

Omega Flowey: "You think you can kill me ţ̷̺̻͔͙̳͈̈͋̉̄͗̇̓͒̈̿̓͒̇̚̕h̸̛̲͌̄͂̽͂̈̾́̾̑̇͝ȃ̷̦̂̄͐͛̒̏̅t̸͓͖̱͖̱̘̹̫̪͔̯̰͉̄̒͑̃͆͋̆ͅ ̶̡͇͇̪͇̥̦̲͖͎̖̪̖̄̊̈́͆́͒͒͒ȅ̷͈̤̫͖̗̼͓̺̇͗͜͝ͅa̵̡̛̤͚̜̝̭͖̟̭̋́̎̐̀͑͂̾͋̆͘̚͘s̷̡̬̯̭̮̟̳̙̏̓̃i̴̩̣̙͖͖̻͉͙͓̿̓̽̀̃̾̂́̈́̍͒̕͠l̴̨̠͉͔̣͈̣͔͇̘̘̠̖̙̯̎́̒̓y̶̛̳̺̘͇͙͔̩̹̓͗̎́̓̈́̈́̅͝?! You're gonna have to try harder than that!!"

I form neural pathways, allowing many souls to escape from the amalgamation.
BATTLE TECHNIQUE: LEECH SEED
Omega flowey’s LOVE drains away. He is forced to downgrade to
Sigma Flowey.

Last edited Dec 29, 2020 at 12:57AM EST

Kitty made a strange face.

"Kinda hot, but I'm waiting 'till marriage, though." Kitty commented as she burnt the tendril in two with her laser pistol. Kitty then relocated her command post to a location away from the hideously mutated Flower.

"If this isn't handled in the next 5 posts, I'm summoning Castiellea again and you know how much of an abuse-prone, cheap trick, get-out-of-jail-free card she is." Kommando radioed to Kitty, the robed woman was basically a free-to-use fix-all, but it felt kind of lame to use her except for when Kommando's absolutely stumped.

Tau Flowey: "How's that for h̷͖͖͈̝̞͑a̶͉͋͝ͅń̶̗͚d̷͍̑͗l̷̥̣̘͍͎̀̊ĩ̵͎̘̰͚͓̎̕n̴͓̩̩̱̊g̶̼͚̽̆͊͘ ̴͙͎̦̭͕́̄̏ḯ̵̪̗͔̱̰̚̕t̸̛͉͍̠?! And if you want Kitty's SOUL back, you'll have to battle for it!"

He immediately sucked out Kaijin's SOUL and prepared to battle it.

A strange symbol appeared over Kommando and Flowey was severely burnt, a similar event happened with Kitty. Flowey retreated in pain, still simmering with charred flakes of plant matter sloughing off of him. Kommando and Kitty both stood where they were, evidently unharmed.

"Fool! Do you seriously think that I didn't have the foresight to guard my soul! I am beyond your reach and my creations are under my watch!" Kommando shouted as the symbol faded and went back to where it came.

(4 posts remaining until the stupid-OP-Kommando-wins-by-summoning-his-robed-sorceress-waifu-enning.)

A slow clap sounded from the shadows, prompting the entire group to turn towards the source.

Oddly Familiar Voice: "Wow, I'm impressed. For a moment, I thought you were actually going to fight that guy."

The source of the voice and the clap stepped slowly out of the shadows, the first noticeable thing being his pink clothes with green stripes (or was it green clothes with pink stripes?).

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die.

The dead Soup King lay dreaming in the now sunken city of Home.

What would, could and will be his body was busy offering a light evening snack to the creatures of the Ether World as they struggled to deal with their newly gifted souls.

The non-existent gaze panned through the cavern, studying and judging the other souls it had found itself surrounded by. A faceless smile spread through the air as the ancient entity found amusement in the way their spirits kept twisting and turning; so unsure of what they were.

It focused on the one that hid as a flower for but a second and grinned. It thought it had power. It thought it knew. It had plans.

With a snaking twist, the consciousness focused on an old newcomer. This one burned with confidence. Even from it's position above the chaos, Soup King could feel it's ideas, hear the angelic chorus of his plans.

Soup King Laughed.

Last edited Dec 29, 2020 at 02:25AM EST

As my focus zeroes in on flowey, the neurons begin to disappear as they become engulfed with a mysterious burning sensation.
As I fill up with DETERMINATION, new SAVEstates are created in rapid succession. By this point all of the monster SOULs I had influenced were gradually regaining their free-will.
ACT: DEPOSSESS
The entire floating mountain starts vibrating. The BARRIER, which had the sturdiness of seran-wrap by this point, transforms into clusters and clumps of bubbles which were weighed down by their contained weight. As they sunk down to ground level and popped, many monsters, for the first time, became free of the ancient curse.

The inhabitants of what used to be an enormous lab network grow very concerned. The ENTROPY of the underground escalated to such a degree that they needed to come up with a new way to measure it.
STATE 4 LOADED
While flowey was undergoing de-metamorphosis, Gaster and Alphys started to observe and analyze the sky, causing the lab to transform into an observatory whenever it was nighttime.
The humans nearby were stockpiling fireworks.
Jupiter and Saturn appeared to be really close to each other.
The lenses in the telescopes reach higher levels of refinement, and the moons of the two planets become visible. First the four moons of Io, Europa, Ganymede, and Callisto appear as well as Titan. Meanwhile, as these bodies grew to be more detailed, so too did the rest of the solar system.

STATE 596 LOADED
Now that it had become daytime, the lab bubbles figure out how to observe the SUN. In the process, they detect Venus. The Sun’s visibility becomes tolerable for Gaster and Alphys to observe. A small planet, Mercury, becomes visible.
At this point, they can see the sunspots very well.

Last edited Dec 29, 2020 at 08:34AM EST

The island starts to form a ballistic trajectory. The various international military organizations become wary. They are in DEFCON 1.

ACT: Orbital Maneuver
Much to the Earth’s relief, the island leaves the planet and establishes LOW-EARTH ORBIT.
The pressure decreases rapidly, so the souls form into spacesuits. Satisfied with the orbit, I let Kommando Kaijin take over the cockpit.

Communication and Broadcast satellites are deployed.

Editing karma system…
Sans respawns. Each players’ karma starts to slowly return to the current HP levels…
Yeah, this is going to take a while. It will also be painful to those who are in the negatives, so I’ll have to stop refueling your HP.

Last edited Dec 29, 2020 at 01:26PM EST

Kommando looked at the real-time drone footage with dissapointment.

"Oh, great. He's back. Where's that clown I sent to keep him busy anyways?" He commented.

"Don't think you're off scot-free now, Mago-boy!" Cackled a lithe, spindly figure clanking and jingling with all sorts of literal bells and whistles hanging off of his garishly psychedelic clothing.* "You'll never be free of I, Ludibrium the fool!" Laughed the Harlequin as he did a cartwheel towards Mago at an alarmingly inhuman speed with the most unhinged grimace on his masked face.

"Oh." Kommando said, he then turned to Shirley who had been sitting quietly next to him this whole time, confused to the point that she didn't even know what was even going on. "Do wanna just get lunch or something?" Kommando asked her. "Oh, sure!" Shirley replied. The two then got up and left… somehow… to go get lunch. "Should we get everyone's order, then?" *Shirley inquired. "Eh, almost forgot." Kommando replied as he pulled out his radio and got everyone's orders. Kitty sat in confusion as to why her superior and CIDI were talking about "Two Number 9's" and "A Number 9 Large" and "A Number 6 with Extra Dip." She couldn't begin to comprehend what this meant, was it some sort of code? It felt vaguely familiar to her so she pulled out her PDA and began scrolling through her archive of early 2000's electronic media.

Last edited Dec 29, 2020 at 03:31PM EST

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

Kommando looked at the real-time drone footage with dissapointment.

"Oh, great. He's back. Where's that clown I sent to keep him busy anyways?" He commented.

"Don't think you're off scot-free now, Mago-boy!" Cackled a lithe, spindly figure clanking and jingling with all sorts of literal bells and whistles hanging off of his garishly psychedelic clothing.* "You'll never be free of I, Ludibrium the fool!" Laughed the Harlequin as he did a cartwheel towards Mago at an alarmingly inhuman speed with the most unhinged grimace on his masked face.

"Oh." Kommando said, he then turned to Shirley who had been sitting quietly next to him this whole time, confused to the point that she didn't even know what was even going on. "Do wanna just get lunch or something?" Kommando asked her. "Oh, sure!" Shirley replied. The two then got up and left… somehow… to go get lunch. "Should we get everyone's order, then?" *Shirley inquired. "Eh, almost forgot." Kommando replied as he pulled out his radio and got everyone's orders. Kitty sat in confusion as to why her superior and CIDI were talking about "Two Number 9's" and "A Number 9 Large" and "A Number 6 with Extra Dip." She couldn't begin to comprehend what this meant, was it some sort of code? It felt vaguely familiar to her so she pulled out her PDA and began scrolling through her archive of early 2000's electronic media.

Mago: "I'm not exactly glad that you sent me into another dimension, you know."

Timothy Owen wrote:

Mago: "I'm not exactly glad that you sent me into another dimension, you know."

I open a wormhole sucking Magos into the deltarune dimension. From his perspective, time reverses by a day and a half.

ACT: CONCENTRATE

Using the infinite space as a subject, I pass through STAGE 4.
My SOUL o s c i l l a t e s r a p i d l y. The room briefly enters the state of ultimate peace. The human-monster war had totally ceased. [ The soul turns white ].

Because the focus was space, I begin to enter the FORMLESS STAGES.
In STAGE 5, my presence is only detected by the OBSERVATORY. The energy field fills the cosmos.

Last edited Dec 29, 2020 at 11:53PM EST

Ludibrium followed Magos to the Deltarune dimension, where he continued to humiliate and terrorize him in an attempt to hinder if not prevent any progress Mago might make towards returning to the Undertale dimension, insanely cackling and dancing all the way.

"Well, let's just hope they stay there this time, Magos' return put the fabric of reality at only 5% integrity. If he comes back a second time, there's gonna be no difference between my face and literally anyone's ass." Kommando commented to the bewilderment of Shirley. Seeing her visible confusion, he restated his statement i simpler word: "If that dude does any more magic, all laws of science will be null and void and the concepts of space, time and even existing will cease to apply." Shirley simply stared straight at him, still completely foreign to whatever he was talking about. "Don't worry about it too much, ok?" *Kommando commented to Shirley as they finished their lunch and went to order CIDI's food.

Kitty had finally found what she was looking for: Year: 2004, Platforms: PS2, Xbox and Windows, Genre: Action-Adventure, Title: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. She had quickly skipped ahead and felt mildly ashamed for not understanding the reference sooner, especially one of such notoriety and cultural impact. How could she call herself an expert and fan of the early 21st Century if she had failed to pick up on this. She would have to cure herself of not having experienced this piece of media later, meanwhile she focused on directing her forces to rounding up the few remaining creatures in the area, which she did with much success.

(2 posts remaining until the stupid-OP-Kommando-wins-by-summoning-his-robed-sorceress-waifu-enning.)

ACT: Concentrate

The subject transitions from infinite space to infinite consciousness. The solar system, the stellar neighborhood, the galaxy, and everything beyond begins to evolve new lifeforms.

Upon realizing that the cosmos also includes my consciousness, I reach STAGE 6. Everything I permeate continues to develop. By this point, the ocean-planets become populated with schools of fish. They are of all sorts of sizes.

I start to understand that even infinite consciousness can age, decay, and die. The perceptions begins to transform…

ACT: Concentrate

I enter STAGE 7. Again, the subject changes. This time, I analyze the nothingness that pervades all things. The SOUL begin to dissolve into the void that is in between the non-void. Then, because this perception is beginning to decay, I enter STAGE 8: The plane of neither-perception-nor-non-perception.
I start exiting the Formless Realm. Reality itself enters a state of never before seen meta-non-stability. All of the elements that make of the SOUL are dispersed in all directions, while everyone else who remains here witnesses the heart’s pulse slow down to a rate of one beat for every several minutes, which becomes every several hours.

Last edited Dec 30, 2020 at 08:01AM EST

The last of the creatures in Waterfall had been destroyed without a trace, Kommando sent Kitty his location, near the entrance to Hotland and she began moving to there. The drone footage had revealed what appeared to be a laboratory and some other kind of facility, they would have to be investigated before the could launch a retaliatory attack against what appeared to be the creature's capital city.

"Good thing we wrapped that up,it was starting to drag on." Kitty commented.

"Yeah, it cut into practice time." Pinky replied.

"What are we even gonna practice?" Dusty inquired.

"I don't know, let's just focus on the mission for now." Kitty said.

(Countdown paused.)

The unleashed consciousness that was bound to the Chaos Machine watched Kaijin's advance with a strange sense of pity and pride.

"Dusssssst and Echooooeeeeessssss"

Observing Kaijin's tireless hunt reminded the Old One of something that the Toy Soldier had said many, many years ago.

"One day, a cage went in search of a bird. It looked high. It looked low. But the bird could not be found. The bird……had changed."

The Old One turned it's gaze from The World That Was and returned it to the World That Is.

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

The last of the creatures in Waterfall had been destroyed without a trace, Kommando sent Kitty his location, near the entrance to Hotland and she began moving to there. The drone footage had revealed what appeared to be a laboratory and some other kind of facility, they would have to be investigated before the could launch a retaliatory attack against what appeared to be the creature's capital city.

"Good thing we wrapped that up,it was starting to drag on." Kitty commented.

"Yeah, it cut into practice time." Pinky replied.

"What are we even gonna practice?" Dusty inquired.

"I don't know, let's just focus on the mission for now." Kitty said.

(Countdown paused.)

A portal tears open above you and Ludibrium is thrown into the dirt before you; babbling some nonsense about the elderly, Germans and paper.

olors64 wrote:

class (STD_MODEL.MASS) {
execute(STD_MODEL.MASS.ANTI_MATTER);
ANTI_HYDROGEN.summon( longest int 1E80 );
} this.die();

Gaster compiles the code. An extraordinary amount of energy is released…

Ludibrium didn't get up. Kommando proceeded to pick him up, revealing him to be a doll replica.

"Yep, you're gonna have to try harder than that to get rid of him." Kommando commented as he went back to observing the Laboratory from the M2 Bradley.

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

Ludibrium didn't get up. Kommando proceeded to pick him up, revealing him to be a doll replica.

"Yep, you're gonna have to try harder than that to get rid of him." Kommando commented as he went back to observing the Laboratory from the M2 Bradley.

The antimatter approaches Ludibrium.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!