Forums / Discussion / General

234,925 total conversations in 7,813 threads

+ New Thread

Another war.

Last posted Jul 20, 2011 at 06:21PM EDT. Added Jul 19, 2011 at 05:45PM EDT
23 posts from 13 users

angrypwnzer wrote:

War? AGAIN? GOD-DAMMIT!!!! WTF IS IT WITH POLITICIANS AND WAR?

Well, it might not be a war, but it will most likely affect things drastically in the middle east, and could cripple us economically.

Last edited Jul 19, 2011 at 05:55PM EDT

As a Jew, I am very skeptical about this. Besides, it's an editorial, and I doubt even Netanyahu would even do it. The Israelis have been receiving death threats from all sides since the state's inception in 1948, and we've come out on the upside in most conflicts. I can't believe that we would be the aggressor in any situation.

Fridge wrote:

As a Jew, I am very skeptical about this. Besides, it's an editorial, and I doubt even Netanyahu would even do it. The Israelis have been receiving death threats from all sides since the state's inception in 1948, and we've come out on the upside in most conflicts. I can't believe that we would be the aggressor in any situation.

As an American with Jewish Ancestry, I don't want it to happen at all, both sides could attack, but once its started, its not gonna end. But more importantly, I don't want America pulled into more wars.

Anyways why do you mention your a Jew?

Last edited Jul 19, 2011 at 06:40PM EDT

Suiseiseki     wrote:

A war without end eh?

Glorious!

We shall call it the middle east!

Well, not literally endless, but long as hell, as is typical.

Last edited Jul 19, 2011 at 07:09PM EDT

i honestly don't think that iran proiveds such a great threat to israel all they do is spew hatred…
sure they are building a nuclear reactor but if the UN has any brain they will make sure they will never have an atomic bomb…

now if there will be a war between the two… which by the way will hapen in the fall of 2012…
it will turn into WW3

yes our teeth and ambitions are bared, BE PREPARED!

Jolly Jew wrote:

i honestly don't think that iran proiveds such a great threat to israel all they do is spew hatred…
sure they are building a nuclear reactor but if the UN has any brain they will make sure they will never have an atomic bomb…

now if there will be a war between the two… which by the way will hapen in the fall of 2012…
it will turn into WW3

yes our teeth and ambitions are bared, BE PREPARED!

I don't think it would turn into WW3, I think China would back Iran, and it would hurt the world economy. If America does get involved that would make matters way worse, but China and America are a sorta love-hate relationship, so I doubt it, but you never know politicians are crazy.

As is typical its the peace loving people who suffer the wars price.

Last edited Jul 20, 2011 at 06:02AM EDT

Sweatie Killer wrote:

I don't think it would turn into WW3, I think China would back Iran, and it would hurt the world economy. If America does get involved that would make matters way worse, but China and America are a sorta love-hate relationship, so I doubt it, but you never know politicians are crazy.

As is typical its the peace loving people who suffer the wars price.

well here is my idea about WW3.

iran threatens israel, israel and NATO invades iran to disarm it's nuclear arsenal and i assume also to libirate the people from the exterme islamic tyrany.
the arab leuge in response will attack israel start massive terrorism all over the world. china sends troops to support iran.

and from here on, all hell will breake loose…
despite everyone thinking that the 2012 prophecy is stupid, we are still this close to a whole new world war…

Jolly Jew wrote:

well here is my idea about WW3.

iran threatens israel, israel and NATO invades iran to disarm it's nuclear arsenal and i assume also to libirate the people from the exterme islamic tyrany.
the arab leuge in response will attack israel start massive terrorism all over the world. china sends troops to support iran.

and from here on, all hell will breake loose…
despite everyone thinking that the 2012 prophecy is stupid, we are still this close to a whole new world war…

I doubt NATO really cares too much for Israel after the UN started noticing the actions Israel has pulled on human rights, such as attacking aid boats, and blockading the Palestinians from using the ocean as a means to a food supply, develop an economy, and don't forgot opening fire on peaceful protesters, news reporters, etc. Personally I think Israel is gonna get in way over its head, and end up being in a recession or worse. America will try to avoid this entire problem to begin with by trying to stop Israel from attacking, and if the war between the two governments does break out, hopefully, America will take the recession, and avoid the war, and not get involved at all, avoiding a cold war effect, and a possible WW3.

I personally could not care for terrorism too much, since its a person or group that could originate form anywhere, for example the Irish Republic Army. You really can't stop that by invading a country, since a government usually does not have much power over terrorist. America invaded Iraq, and we are still fighting the Taliban to this day, so thats a good example.

Last edited Jul 20, 2011 at 10:09AM EDT

NATO doesn't care about anything but their profit margins and pleasing the US.
What is going to happen is the Palestinian people still in Israel are going to die out, and then the shit will hit the fan.
Besides, you know how many people are killed by terrorism every year in the US? Its around 3. More people are killed by sharks, or falling coconuts, then terrorists every year. Hell, home-grown gangsters are a lot worse, not to mention the drug cartels. But no, lets not solve our problems at home, lets go invade Iraq and get some public approval because they're so scared.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/07/israels-boycott-bill-and-the-us-israel-alliance/242089/

You can't boycott certain goods made in certain settlements, in Israel, seriously. Well that could affect things, hopefully letting America slip out of this, if the war does happen.

Also, I thought it was more around 30 people getting killed from terrorist every year, still thats pretty fail compared to how many die of health related issues, or car crashes.

Last edited Jul 20, 2011 at 02:22PM EDT

Sweatie Killer wrote:

As an American with Jewish Ancestry, I don't want it to happen at all, both sides could attack, but once its started, its not gonna end. But more importantly, I don't want America pulled into more wars.

Anyways why do you mention your a Jew?

If you have "Jewish Ancestry," then why does your avatar have a Nazi armband?

omg…no whats sad….internet is sooo implanted in my brain that when i seen this title "another war" what first came to my mind was something along the lines of Anons or lulzsec stuff not an actual war….lol wow sad….

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!