Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,722 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Drawing thread

Last posted Feb 04, 2012 at 07:46PM EST. Added Jan 03, 2012 at 08:43PM EST
214 posts from 42 users

I actually had this idea like two months ago but I expected it to be me to end up being the only one drawing, after the recent threads I can't see that happening. This is how I expect the thread to go: People start saying what they want drawn, bored users draw it.

Last edited Jan 03, 2012 at 08:45PM EST

Ashbot
Conversationalist
This is how I expect the thread to go: People start saying what they want drawn, bored users draw it.

Cpt. Douglas J Falcon posted:
i want a picture of me.

Ashbot, are you a wizard?

Last edited Jan 03, 2012 at 08:50PM EST

TM 87 wrote:

Draw me a picture of a scam involving a manhole, 30 bananas, aliens, and, the crux of the scam, naive tourists.

Yeah.

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

i want a picture of me.

I've got to apologize for the blurriness, but my scanner sucks so I had to take a photo of the drawing.

Last edited Jan 03, 2012 at 09:17PM EST

Silver Chariot wrote:

I've got to apologize for the blurriness, but my scanner sucks so I had to take a photo of the drawing.

I KNEW IT, there was no way you can draw that good on the PC, I need to get a scanner…

Cale wrote:

Internet failed. Had to draw this bitch from memory:

HE HE HE HE HE HE

dude that is SPOT ON, great job. :3

Last edited Jan 03, 2012 at 10:14PM EST
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Three way crossover of fictional works selected by me!

So, the three works you must incorporate are: Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon(the first one); Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare(so no “RAMIREZ!” or any of that); and Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War(black aircraft with dark red on the tip{s} of the vertical stabilizers, like this ).

I’ve even got a scene idea: the Altay Mountain Range, where Imran Zakhaev seized that ICBM launch facility. Have the Ghosts be the sniper team that covers the SAS and USMC Force Recon guys as they move through the missile base, and have an airstrike come down to help the joint allied advance from four black aircraft, either F-35 Lightning IIs or FA-18 Hornets.

In essence, something from the COD4 missions “Ultimatum” and/or “All In”. Just with close air support from an elite squadron that is itself a joint operation between US Air Force and Navy, but ultimately under the orders of US Special Operations Command(SOCOM).

Anyone think they can handle that?

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

So, the three works you must incorporate are: Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon(the first one); Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare(so no “RAMIREZ!” or any of that); and Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War(black aircraft with dark red on the tip{s} of the vertical stabilizers, like this ).

I’ve even got a scene idea: the Altay Mountain Range, where Imran Zakhaev seized that ICBM launch facility. Have the Ghosts be the sniper team that covers the SAS and USMC Force Recon guys as they move through the missile base, and have an airstrike come down to help the joint allied advance from four black aircraft, either F-35 Lightning IIs or FA-18 Hornets.

In essence, something from the COD4 missions “Ultimatum” and/or “All In”. Just with close air support from an elite squadron that is itself a joint operation between US Air Force and Navy, but ultimately under the orders of US Special Operations Command(SOCOM).

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

people are just gonna start drawing dicks on your avatar and that's all you're going to get.

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Cale wrote:

Hey, I just gave you the most action you've seen since Inception.

As if.

Seriously people, I would like to see the crossover of AC05, TC GR and CoD4: MW, with them meeting over the Altay Mountains and assaulting Zakhaev's ICBM sites.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!