Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,735 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

KnowYourMeme shonen anime

Last posted Jun 15, 2014 at 09:18AM EDT. Added Jun 05, 2014 at 07:17PM EDT
28 posts from 22 users

could you imagine what it would be like if know your meme was like a shonen anime, and characters were the user's icon, but anime versions. I would be a human sized version of wing zero custom, that would be epic. And people would like have battles and shit.

Last edited Jun 05, 2014 at 07:18PM EDT

Papa Coolface wrote:

Do we ripoff Dragonball (pt.1) or DBZ?

Instead of 5 repetitive episodes of charging your powers, you get 5 new “User above you” threads.

MasterBurner "Capo" wrote:

Don't forget hax on me because of God Tier Powers and such.
On topic:
If this was a shonen anime, who would the Big Bad be?

Clearly, me.

Show's over, protags lose.

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

Clearly, me.

Show's over, protags lose.

And then the protag get's encouragement from his friends. And after 10 flashbacks and 15 episodes, the protag will come up with a super move from out of nowhere, screams from the bottom of his heart, and shoots a giant laser cannon beam that disintegrates Bob on site. While Bob screams "KISAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". The protag then announces victory and faints on the battlefield, to be later rescued by the heroine/lover.

Samekichi Kiseki wrote:

And then the protag get's encouragement from his friends. And after 10 flashbacks and 15 episodes, the protag will come up with a super move from out of nowhere, screams from the bottom of his heart, and shoots a giant laser cannon beam that disintegrates Bob on site. While Bob screams "KISAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". The protag then announces victory and faints on the battlefield, to be later rescued by the heroine/lover.

Plot twist: The heroine/lover is actually Bob in a mask.

I'll be the one with fantastic godlike powers and take down the most powerful big bads in one episode, and then the next episode I'll be useless and unable to even take down a single mook.

So basically any character in Naruto.

I'd be some kind of alien (which is in most cases an evil one) that throws trumpets at people from a flying spaceship.

Or I could just be a sidekick.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!